Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 11, 2014

The original Dove soap will always be the best soap ever. So soft, so smooth, and perfect smell :) Love it!!

August 11, 2014

Dove works great for me. It is not drying like other soaps. Smells good too.

August 11, 2014

My view on Dove products, I love Dove soap it leaves you feeling just so clean and not dry after a bath, shower or when washing your hands only.This is my choice to use Dove for me and my family. My mother always bought Ivory then she tried Dove and it was in our home till this day. She still is using Dove bar soap and now has Dove shampoo and conditioner even my dad liked it.

August 10, 2014

This beauty bar really help keep your skin soft and pretty ! I use nothing else!

August 09, 2014

I love this soap its very creamy and refreshing and I love the scent! Its so nourishing to the skin; I would recommend this to everyone :)

August 08, 2014

Great! Doesn't leave skin with that dried out feeling like many other soaps do.

August 06, 2014

What can i say Dove has been around for a long time.I have used Dove a long time ago but i had to stop using it as it dried out my skin and left it feeling so tight.It is a good soap if you don't have the same problem that i had

2.8/5

August 06, 2014

me and my son have eczema and we used dove for a long but it started to drying our skin out.

August 05, 2014

Fantastic soap that's moisturizing and not drying at all. Scent is okay, but doesn't leave a lasting scent anyway. Great product, and can be used everyday with eczema-prone skin.

August 05, 2014

I do not like using soap on my skin. Dove feels refreshing and soft.