Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 11, 2014

I have sensitive skin so most others irritate my skin.
    The Original Beauty cream is what I have used for a very long time.

August 11, 2014

Its my go to soap! I use it for shaving and the delicate areas on me! It's not drying whatsoever and I love that theres not a strong smell.

August 11, 2014

I love all Dove products.
    This is the only soap that I feel doesn't leave your skin feeling grimy

August 11, 2014

I love all Dove products. The Beauty Cream Bar leaves my skin feeling softer than ever.

August 11, 2014

The original Dove soap will always be the best soap ever. So soft, so smooth, and perfect smell :) Love it!!

August 11, 2014

Dove works great for me. It is not drying like other soaps. Smells good too.

August 11, 2014

My view on Dove products, I love Dove soap it leaves you feeling just so clean and not dry after a bath, shower or when washing your hands only.This is my choice to use Dove for me and my family. My mother always bought Ivory then she tried Dove and it was in our home till this day. She still is using Dove bar soap and now has Dove shampoo and conditioner even my dad liked it.

August 10, 2014

This beauty bar really help keep your skin soft and pretty ! I use nothing else!

August 09, 2014

I love this soap its very creamy and refreshing and I love the scent! Its so nourishing to the skin; I would recommend this to everyone :)

August 08, 2014

Great! Doesn't leave skin with that dried out feeling like many other soaps do.