Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 30, 2016

This is such a classic beauty staple. I've been using these bars since before I was a pre-teen. They are amazing. They lather up incredibly well, and leave your skin feeling clean, fresh , and not dry. It really is a little miracle bar. A must have in your shower!

October 27, 2016

It has a rich scent, mild and pleasant. My husband uses it because their skin is very sensitive, so it is ideal for sensitive skin. I think that leaves the face with a slightly dry feeling, but it works.

October 27, 2016

Dove is the soap our household uses. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. My husband also likes this soap. It lathers up nicely and rinses off leaving no residue.

October 27, 2016

My skin is sensitive and and I was having a hard time finding bar soap that not give me a rash and then I tried dove bar soap oh my goodness what a difference it made my skin feel great and soft. I don't have to worry about any skin itching tyty for this beauty bar

October 27, 2016

this is not an ordinary soap it really contains a mild surfactant that moistrise your skin youman , father ,brother and even a littele bayby without any craints

October 27, 2016

best bar of soap ever!!!it doesn't have the drying that regular soap has and its smells great and doesn't make my skin break out in a rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2016

This classic beauty bar is so great at gently cleansing even my sensitive skin. I use it if I've had a lot of make-up on, or worked a long day in the kitchen or other environment that has left my skin feeling clogged. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and ready for a night-time lotion or serum. I also sometimes like washing with this in the morning before applying my make-up if I'm not showering first thing.

October 26, 2016

This is my go to! It has a fresh and clean scent that isn't over-bearing. It's also gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry like many bar soaps.

October 26, 2016

Dove soap is awesome, great for pretty much any types of skin and is great for the skin. Moisturize really good and not harsh on the skin. I've always used this product and will definitely continue to buy it.

October 25, 2016

vraiment plaisant pouvoir ce lavez avec cette barre de savon sa texture crèmeuse je l'adore pour lavez ma fille sont odeur parfaite avec un bon sentiment de propreté