Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 13, 2014

The best beauty cream bar ever!

August 12, 2014

Dove is the only soap my Dr recommended me especially after I gave birth to clean my body and special part but only without perfume. I've been using that since 26 years now, Even on my face after each wash after removing all my make up, Dove leaves my face smooth moist and soft with such a clean healthy feeling to touch and feel. Its creamy bar is so pure that you can use daily. One problem is that it's run through with water and finish the bar quickly unlike any hard soap. So I never leave it in the shower rather in my Roman Bath tub to enjoy longer, also as a face bar soap and for hands as well in all my sinks. Very good for all skin type and the family.

August 12, 2014

I love the unscented version. I use this everywhere and I mean everywhere on my body with zero problems. It leaves my skin clean and moist and I have used it for years.

August 12, 2014

Love this soap more than any other one I've tried! We have been using this one in our household for a couple of years now and just absolutely love it. It leaves skin feeling fresh and soft, which is great for us sensitive skin folk!

August 12, 2014

Dove soap has been a staple in my home ever since I was a little girl. It is now the only bar soap we keep on hand. This is the only soap that has never garnered a reaction for both my son and brother, who have skin sensitivity and allergic reactions to many different soaps and cleaning products. It's the only soap that I have tried that has soothed dry irritated skin. Dove is our brand and the only one I recommend.

August 12, 2014

We use it to wash hands and I love it. It leaves the hands moisturized and there is no dryness. It also gets rid of all the odours after I chop garlic or handle raw meat.

August 12, 2014

My husband was always a Irish Spring kind of guy, so I just followed along not thinking much of "moisture" and "smooth" skin. I received a Dove beauty bar as a sample and I have not switched back. My husband thanks you Dove for his and my soft skin :)

August 11, 2014

I have sensitive skin so most others irritate my skin.
    The Original Beauty cream is what I have used for a very long time.

August 11, 2014

Its my go to soap! I use it for shaving and the delicate areas on me! It's not drying whatsoever and I love that theres not a strong smell.

August 11, 2014

I love all Dove products.
    This is the only soap that I feel doesn't leave your skin feeling grimy