Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 13, 2018

J'adore ce produit , je le veux encore et encore

Ce pain de savon est tres bien pour les peaux sensibles comme la mienne. Il est merveilleux pour tout type de peaux.
    Ce produit est parfait et je le recommande a tous.

March 13, 2018

I buy this product regurlary, it's one of the best

Dove white beauty bar of soap is a quality product priced right, that I buy regularly. It's gentle on the skin whether sensitive or not. I also like the smell, a fresh fragrance. If you have very sensitive skin, you can also buy the unscented Dove bar. I use both kinds for my face and body, it does not dry your skin, but rather leaves it soft.

A must have

Dove white dove beauty bar is a must have. It lathers up amazing, smells great, leave your skin looking so silky and smooth to the touch. Doesn't leave my skin dry or itchy like other bars and works good for my son who as some skin sensitivity. A m a z I n g

March 13, 2018

I would buy this again as well as advise other people to buy

I find that dove is very soft on my skin and affordable. It smells very nice and doesn't leave my skin greasy or dry. It comes in various kinds and scents.it can be bought in just about any store.

Great product. Would buy again

When I had sensitive, this product was the only I could use that would not irritate my skin. It's nice on your skin and doesn't try it out. I definetly recommend this product to others!

March 13, 2018

It is my first choice in beauty bars

I love how fresh and clean this beauty bar makes me feel. It also makes my skin feel smooth and soft. Dove is worth every penny, and I am extremely confident with using this product.

My go to!

This is a product that I always have in my house. When it's on sale I stock up. I use it for baby, child and both adults in the home. Every now and then I buy one of the scented ones, but this is my far my go to! It's great on our skin, smells nice and love how easy it is to handle.

best soap!!

Not only is this the only bar soap i use it is fantastic. never leaves my skin dry and i LOVE the scent. wish they would create a lotion that smelled the same.

LOVE

I have not bought Dove in awhile but i absolutely love this bar,,it has a wonderful scent and cleans very well.i also love that im not all dry and itchy afterwards,,other brands always leave my skin feeling like i havent rinsed off enough

March 13, 2018

I would buy this product again! And again.

It’s very useful and smooth I use it everyday. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone! Very very useful and not even smoot but soft and I recommend it a lot!!!