Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Great

I tried this product and it’s really amazing. Leaves my skin silky and soft. My skin is dry specially in winter and after using this product I felt a big change,

December 23, 2018

My skin feels wonderful after using this product.

What a wonderful product this is. My face is no longer splotchy and dry. It is nice to touch my face and not worry about having dryness and the scent is heaven sent.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Use all the time . Love it. Clean, gentle, fresh.

I use this product all the time. Clean, gentle and fresh. Good for my husbands sensitive skin. I can get larger family size bars and available everywhere, even in my small community.

I like the Smell!

I've been using this for a few years now, and it smells really nice.. but lately I've decided to make the move towards using the Dove soap for sensitive skin to take better care of my back acne.

The most moisturizing bar

When I was growing up , my brother and i’s skin got too dry using bars of Ivory so my doc had us switch to Dove and our skin was better! It’s always been a super moisturizing soap. I still prefer their soap over their body wash bug their products are so moisturizing that sometimes it still feels slippery to the touch in the shower and I never know when I’ve washed it all off but that’s just the feeling of dove products.

Great product!

I love dove soap product line! It leaves my skin so smooth and doesn't have irritating strong scent.

I reccomend this product and definitely foing to buy this again.

Dove

J'adore se savon. Laisse la peau douce et soyeuse . Aussi disponible sans parfum pour les personne a peau sensible . Très efficace pour enlever la crasse. Je le recommande .

Still The Best!

I can remember my grandparents always used this soap in their bathroom. We still use it today because this soap smells great and doesn't dry your skin like other soaps!

December 21, 2018

Amazing for your skin

Omg i adore this soap.
    Its amazing for your skin and is so gentle you could actually use it on a baby!
    I totally recommend it for sure and will always buy dove. (I love all dove products lol)

December 20, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

I love my Dove soap!

When I use my Dove bar soap it leaves my skin so moisturized, clean and super fresh! I love that it doesn't have all kinds of artificial scents or additives in it.