Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 08, 2012

Thanks a lot Chick Advisor for the opportunity to test this product.

I loved the feel of my skin after using the Dove soap. I usually don’t get time most of the days to moisturize myself and as a result have dry skin. But after using Dove I my skin felt soft and supple...Love the pleasant scent. Overall I loved it and would recommend it to all my family and friends..

May 08, 2012

First of all, thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to sample this product from the Product Review Club.
    Now onto the review. As everyone has already eluded in the previous reviews, there is a very strong soap smell that permeates through the packaging. But after about 4 days, the smell dissipates and becomes more tolerable for people with sensitive noses. The bar is smooth to the touch and lathers up just enough. My skin felt clean and soft after using the product for a week. It's moisturizing, just as the product claims to be. I'm glad I had the chance to try it out. Overall, I'd purchase it again. Thanks Chick Advisor!

May 08, 2012

When you first open the box, the scent is a little overpowering but dissapates within a day or two. Gentle on the skin but still have to give it a few days to see if it moisturizes enough to help dry skin.

Updated On: May 08, 2012

I felt extremely special due to the fact that I got chosen by Chick Advisor's Product Review Club to test this product. As I suffer from dry, itchy skin all winter, this was the prefect product for me to try out. Thank you Chick Advisor. Just wanted to add that I have very little bathtub ring after using Dove for the last couple of weeks. One thing to be aware of is that it makes the tub slippery. A lovely product.

May 08, 2012

I received this from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. (Thank you so much!!)
    I was initially a little taken aback by the exceptionally strong odor of the soap; I could smell it through the packaging. I have sensitive skin and break out easily so I was a little skeptical. However, once I opened the soap it didn’t seem so bad. After I used the soap my skin felt really, really soft and had a nice scent. With a lot of other brands my skin feels tight; not so with the Dove Beauty Bar. I am really happy that I was able to try this soap and I do recommend it to everyone, especially people with sensitive skin such as myself.

May 08, 2012

Dove is my everyday Soap and Bodywash......Wouldn't change it for anything. It makes your skin feel less heavy and pretty muchs leaves your skin with no film build up!! LADIES GET YOUR DOVE

May 08, 2012

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me 2 Dove Original Beauty Cream Bars to try for free. I have used it for a few days now and i am loving it. I love the smell of the soap it is not strong at all for me and has a very fresh sent to it. I really do like the way my skin feels from this soap nice and soft unlike other soaps that i have tried that make my skin tight and not soft at all. I also really liking the way that it keeps my skin moisturized all day long, I used it on my face as well and wow it works great as it makes my skin feel so soft and i have oliy skin and this works awesome on it. I have been recommending this to family and friends and i will be going to buy some today as this is my new go to bar saop i have made the switch.

May 08, 2012

Big fan of Dove products and their beaty cream bar is one of my faves!! Aside from the soft amazing smell, it really does work its magic on my skin!! My skin doesn't feel tough, nor do I feel any residue from the soap after I've used it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good!!

May 08, 2012

I received this from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. Thanks for the great opportunity to review!!

Overall, I did like this beauty bar. It had a pleasant, but not overbearing, scent. I probably don't moisturize as often as I should, so I often try to get soap bars or body washes that are also moisturizing. I notices that my skin was less dry and a bit smoother. It was easy to use because of its curved shape and doesn't easily slip out of your wet hands.

Compared to my regular soap, it definitely was a step up. I have used more expensive bars, but it isn't always right for my budget. For the price, this bar definitely is worth it. It's effective and doesn't dry out your skin.

I would switch to this soap bar, but I'll probably get around to buying it every time. I like to switch things around all the time and like to try out all kinds of soaps. And I definitely would recommend this to a friend. This bar is definitely share-worthy.

May 08, 2012

I received my dove bar soap sample to test from Chickadvosor. It has been awhile since i have used a bar soap having swithced to body washes for convenience.

Guess what? I thouroughly enjoyed using the bar soap for a change! I have very dry middle aged skin and I was really pleased with how soft it was coming our of the shower. I forgot how much I love the scent as well. I find using the bar was great for rubbing into the loofha and I felt clean and fresh. Thanks for remindiing me about a great product!

May 08, 2012

Thanks a lot for sending me this product!
    When I just opened the package the smell was really strong. My entire room smelled like the soap. I thought for sure that this stuff would give me a migraine and that I wouldn't like it. When I used it, the smell wasn't as strong, it was very subtle and I noticed straight away how smooth my skin felt. It didn't leave it tight, like other soaps do. I just can't get over how soft my skin is. Also, most soap bars leave my skin breaking out. This one really works with my sensitive skin.I really like this product.

I highly recommend this and will be buying more after i go through the ones I was sent. Again, thank you so much!