Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Alabama, United States

My always beauty bar!

I have bought this beauty bar for well over a decade now. This is the only beauty bar that doesn't break out my very sensitive, acne prone skin. The smell is amazing, and the formula doesn't leave a film on my skin. My skin feels soft, smooth, and moist after each use. This is a truly wonderful product.

March 18, 2019

You can never go wrong with Dove

Dove always leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth, I started using it on myself when I bought it to use on my littles because of my sensitive skin and will continue to do so. I sometimes switch up the scents depending on my mood/seasons but will always be a faithful customer

I would buy it again

I like how smooth and soft the soap is. I like almost all dove products as you can see it's a good company sit quality. The design of the soap is nice to handke

March 17, 2019

I would buy this product again

We found this product is very effective and doesn’t get the skin dry in the winter. Price is affordable and we find it’s the quality we’re looking for. Smell is refreshing and not overbearing.

March 16, 2019

Je recommande!

J'ai une peau sensible qui réagit aux savons parfumés alors pour moi, cette barre hydratante est parfaite! L'odeur est légère et le produit laisse la peau propre et douce. C'est un produit que j'utilise chaque jour !

I would use this again

I love dove I would so buy again it smells amazing and left skin soft like you didn’t need Lotion after shower for a good price my girls said they loved it to

Très bien

Il nettoie très bien la peau sans laisser de film gras sur la peau, contrairement à certains autres savons de pharmacie. Bon rapport qualité-prix. À adopter!

Love love love

This is one of my favourite soaps ever to use! This soap is amazing for dry skin. It’s not dry feeling and doesn’t leave a residue. Super creamy and smells so clean.

Would purchase again.

I really love this soap bar. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I don't feel like I need to spend extra time rinsing off like other soap bars. would really recommend especially for "dry winter skin"

March 15, 2019

This product is already part of our family from generation t

excellent product, very soft fragrance, does not irritate the skin, cost and benefit go together! super recommendWhen the product has quality we need to spread it so that other people can have access to what is really good