Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 16, 2019

Smooth skin

I love using this bar of soap in the shower it makes my skin super soft and refreshed the smell is amazing and it helps moisturize my skin. My whole family loved dove bar soap.

May 16, 2019

WOW!

I have been using this soap for the past 6-7 years now, and it works great as i have sensitive skin and it doesn't have a strong smell like most other soaps I've used in the past, so it doesn't irritate my skin.

My Daily beauty bar

I am using dove beauty bar from 20 years now and it's really a perfect bar. It prevents my skin from getting dry and it's really moist.
    I strongly recommend this!

Love it!

Gentle soap, lathers well and smells amazing. Good for problem dry skin or eczema leaves skin soft and not stripped of all natural moisturizers. Try it!

Florida, United States

My daily soap!!

So lady's, this is my daily soap to wash my private area. I feel like it leaves it clean and smelling good. i truly can't live without this, i prefer this soap over any vaginal soap.

May 15, 2019

So creamy! I use this all the time!

This soap is creamy and lathers up so nice. The smell is luxuriating! You can wrap your body in the bubbly creaminess. Washed away the days grime leaving me so soft! Only use this soap!

Western Cape, South Africa

Best soap

This soap is really good for people that have skin problems as it does not affect your skin and it also smells amazing. I recommend this for people that has dry or eczema skin

Soooo smooth

We bought this product in bulk from costco. Our whole family uses it. Nice subtle scent and works really well. Lathers well and feels soft and smooth. By far the best soap bar we've used so far. Gentle to skin and face as well.

Staple in my home

It’s Dove I’ve been uUsing this product for I don’t know almost 20 years now. Our use it my children use it. It doesn’t leave my skin oily and dry . My skin feels really clean.

Good with sensitive skin

I have dry, sensitive skin and it’s hard to find a soap that doesn’t feel me leaving itchy and dry after. I tried this Dove soap and was pleasantly surprised that after drying off, my skin felt moisturized. There was no “film” feeling on my body. It left me feeling refreshed and confident.