Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 15, 2014

My go to soap! Leaves my skin soft without the residue like others tend to do and smells good too!

June 15, 2014

I really like this soap, its soft and smells great. Dove always makes great products its just awesome!

June 15, 2014

It is my favorite. The only one that i used.

June 15, 2014

Great for sensitive skin! The only soap I can use that doesn't cause a rash! Me and my child don't buy anything else!

June 14, 2014

This has been part of my daily routine since I was a little girl, leaves the most sensitive skin oh so silky soft, and leaves a slight fresh clean scent behind, LOVE IT!!

June 14, 2014

This is one thing I do not go without. This is the only bar soap I use and have used for almost over ten years. It makes your skin so soft and doesnt leave your skin feeling tight like other soaps do. I use this on my children and it works best for all skin types.

June 14, 2014

Great for sensitive skin! The only soap I can use that doesn't cause a rash!

June 14, 2014

wow and re wow i am only using dove for years now and i won't change

June 13, 2014

I can't use anything else in the shower, it's a must have in the bathroom :)

June 13, 2014

c'est un bon savon il rend ma peau douce et l'odeur est super