Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 07, 2012

**Note: I received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.**

I started as soon as I received it in the mail (THANK YOU CHICK ADVISOR), right away it had a really great scent ( I hate harsh smells but this was very pleasing and soft), the smell also goes a long way though, my little bathroom always smells liek dirty diapers and this scent sitting in the shower made it go away! Just a little perk I guess :) I have very dry skin so was a little weary as to if this would actually work, I stopped using my medicated dry skin body wash and only used dove, and it helped more than my expensive medicated one!!! I was really surprised because I get excema on my arms and usually soaps make it worse. This did not! Didnt get rid of it but def didnt dry them out or make it worse. Was very soft to touch, just make sure you rinse thoroughly because it does cling to skin , which I liked!

All in all great product. WILL purchase!!

May 07, 2012

Here are my thoughts based on the first couple of days and then I'll say what I thought about it after a week of testing this product out:

Day #1/ARRIVAL: Upon receiving and opening this product, I notice a very mild scent that is very pleasing and it is very smooth to the touch. I personally use body washes (my current one is Lush’s Happy Hippy, $17)

NOTE that I did stop using Lush’s Happy Hippy and I started to use the Dove Beauty Bar for the next week and a half.

Day #2: Upon actually using this product…
    Very creamy, does not drip off the body but clings onto it. Very refreshing. Rinses clean. No scent after you dry.

All in all, I tried it for a full week. I did not dry out my skin and left it pleasantly soft unlike most bars of soap.

Dove really lived up to this hyped product!

I would definitely purchase this product once I run out!

Happy shopping!

May 07, 2012

I was so excited to receive the Dove Beauty Cream Bar to test. And Even more excited at the results of the Dove Bar. My skin was the softest it has been t in months. I love the soft scent too before even using the Bar just placing it in my bathroom gave the whole room a fresh scent. I also am quite pleased that the Bar doesnt go slimy after a use. Its just all around an amazing Beauty Bar. This is a New Favorite and I will be hiding my Dove Beauty Bar from the kids in the house (giggle) All Mine!!

May 07, 2012

I just love how Dove Beauty Creme Bar leaves my skin when i get out of the shower or bath! so smooth just like a babys bum! its a good feeling when someone always wants to touch your smooth skin! i sure will be tellin all my friends and family, how good this soap is! and i wanna say Thanks for letting me try this amazing product! i just love it!

May 07, 2012

I was absolutely ecstatic to receive Dove beauty bar as a product to review. I love Dove! It is by far the best beauty bar on the market. What I love the best is the fragrance. It is light and fresh and leaves you feeling clean. A quality product at an affordable price! I would recommend Dove to all my friends and family.

May 07, 2012

I received the dove Beauty Bar to review as a Chik-Advisor and I would have to say that this beauty product is reasonably priced. I have used other dove products and was excited to try this one. This product was one that has a nice smell and it is not overly scented, which is a must have for those with sensitivities . This beauty bar lathers well and does not leave any residue or build-up on your skin like soap does. It was non-irritating and it moisturized well .It was great for those who are looking for a beauty bar that is great for those who want a quality product that simple and delivers on Moisturization and leaves your skin clean and lathers well and is great for use as a facial cleanser as well as for total body cleansing.It makes your skin feel cleansed; refreshed and, revitalized. I would highly recommend this product for your family's cleansing needs.

May 07, 2012

I received this product to test out as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review club. This bar is great. It cleans well, and my skin does not feel tight nor do I come out of the shower feeling like there is a film covering my body. I felt clean and refreshed after using the Dove Beauty Cream Bar.

This bar rates high above my usual brand pf soap. My only complaint is the scent. Although nice, I personally prefer soaps without added perfumes.

I am going to try the sensitive skin bar and see if that one has less of a scent before switching to Dove. This product worked great and would definitely recommend it.

May 07, 2012

I received the Dove original Beauty Bar free to test as part of Chick's Advisor's Review Club. As soon as I opened the package my whole bathroom was engulfed in an amazing fresh scent. I have been using the beauty bar for about a week and I have noticed that my skin doesn't feel tight as when I use regular soap. The beauty bar is very creamy and lathers well. What I liked most about it, is that I can use it on my whole body, including my face. I would definitely recommended it to a friend.

May 07, 2012

I received received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. I started using it right ater I got it, I loved the smell of it and it left my Skin feeling great. I also have exema and It did not leave my body dry and did not burn at all. I would concider switching my soap over to this soap. It's great :)

Accidentally reviewed under Dove Beauty Bar:
    I had the chance to review the Dove Beauty Bar as a product tester for Chickadvisor, and I must say I was pleased. The 1/4 moisturizer I thought would leave a film on my skin but instead I found that I was not filmy at all rather moisturized after my shower. Also I love the clean scent of it, my whole bathroom smells fresh and clean! I would totally recommend this product! Thanks for the opportunity!