Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 31, 2013

I've used this soap all my life, it is by far the best soap ever made. Great for all skin types, leaves you feeling so soft and clean. Does not irritate sensitive skin and makes skin issues better.

August 30, 2013

This soap is my favorite drug store brand soap. I love how it helps calm my sensitive skin and I love the way it lathers.

August 29, 2013

Very good for dry skin, sensitive skin and for kids. Also good for those in the family with eczema.

August 28, 2013

Just generally a big fan of dove products. The beauty cream bar was the gateway dove product. I'm hooked. Excellent moisturizing soap.

August 28, 2013

Many bar soaps tend to leave my skin very dry and I can feel soap scum after I use it. The Dove beauty bar leaves me feeling soft and moisturised, and clean of course. I have to say that I love the campaigns Dove runs about inner beauty etc. It's nice to see a company involved with the community.

3.2/5

August 28, 2013

I have oily skin so this soap did not suit me. I got breakouts all over my skin. it just feels that you have to make a lot of effort to take the soap off your skin. I would never use it again....

August 27, 2013

I love Dove..bar soap,body wash, shampoo,deoderant..Dove is all I use! The scents are great, doesn't dry my skin like most.

August 26, 2013

I have already bought Dove for years I like the smooth creamy texture & I belong to the dove club self esteem

August 24, 2013

I've used the original Dove bar for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I'll switch over to another product, or treat myself to something fancier, by I usually always come to this. It makes me feel super clean and smells amazing (for your general soap bar). While I'm not sure I would go as far to say this is very moisturizing, it definitely doesn't dry out my skin like some other soaps do. I don't recommend using it on your face, I did find it to be a little too harsh. It's 2 main downfalls - the price (compared to most other drugstore soap bars) & how quickly it gets used up. It's tends to melt really quickly when left in the shower (and water's pouring down on it). Oh and if you accidentally get it in your mouth (or more likely a child's) - the taste & burn will haunt you for a while (don't ask me how I know that)

August 22, 2013

very good and gentle soap for sensitive skin