Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 14, 2019

Lovely for soft skin

This soap is lovely to use for soft skin. It cleans while not drying out your skin like some soaps. The scents are lovely but I find I go through the bars very quickly as they wear down much faster than other soaps.

May 13, 2019

Love Dove

I have been using Dove bars all my adult life. Use to use zest my parents favorite. But when I had babies 35 years ago. I liked the baby dove bars and started using only dove bars for myself too. It seemed to treat my skin well with no reactions to it so I continued. Always had trouble with sulfur and sulfites. Found out later in life it had none so that's why I had no problems with using it. I have reasonably added dove body and shampoo to my collection. I use to buy expensive sulfites free shampoos. And when I found out there are no sulfites in dove I switched all my bathing products to to dove. Always dove for me and it also rinses cleaner and doesn't hurt your microbiome either. Thanks Dove.

May 13, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Wouldn't use anything else!

My family wont use anything else! This soap not only moisturizes your dry skin, leaving it soft, but it works to clear up and control acne too! I tried other acne face wash but when I simply used Dove to wash my face, I saw a dramatic difference in my adult acne!!

May 11, 2019

Dry skin will love it!

This soap is perfect for dry or sensitive skin. This is my go to when out of shaving cream! You can wash your face with it without the fear of breaking out. It also doesn't leave your face feeling tight and dying for some moisture. Very well priced as well. Will always buy this soap.

May 10, 2019

Mon dermatologue m’a recommander de me me laver le visage avec ce savon. En effet, ce savon pourrais arréter l’apparition de l’acné. Juste un bémol, ce savon me laisse la peau très sèche ce qui n’est pas très agréable au toucher...

May 09, 2019

Works great for everything

This product is amazing, it’s Slightly expensive but not to bad, it makes your skin feeling incredibly soft & moisturized also I love to use this product on fresh tattoos/piercings and I have never had a single problem! I also love to use this soap on my face as a daily facial cleanser day/night. I 100% recommend this product

Creamy and smells great

I've been using this soap and loving it since it is creamy and soft on skin, lathers great and has an amazing scent that is not too overbearing. Would purchase again 10/10

May 08, 2019

love the soft feeling skin after using this

I use this all the time, leaves my skin soft and smooth and lasts a long time. You don't really need moisturizer after using this beauty bar Doesn't leave a bath tub ring.

Sooooo good!

I love Dove and their products! The dove bar is amazing for my sensetive skin. I break out in a rash from the hard water, but the Dove bar helps to lessen the rash and helps to soothe my dry skin. I don't let my daughter use just any soap either. If she grabs the Dove bar and washes herself she doesn't break out either. She is two so most things can give her rashes. She is really loving the fact that I let her wash herself now.

May 06, 2019

Dove Beauty bar soap

I love using this bar soap because you honestly feel so so clean after. You can really feel your skin get clean and it does more than using other soaps. I personally will use this after a sweaty workout and then even use another nice smelling soap afterwards