Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Brilliant white luxury beauty bar

Myself and my 2yr old twin grandsons love dove White beauty bar. It smells absolutely wonderful and cleans their little mucky faces and the rest of them without the usual allergies they get from other products. They love it as much as I do, so much so they just have to have a bar each.
    I too often have allergic reactions to soap but never with Doves lovely beauty bar

Will continue buying

I don’t know where to start, most bar soaps I find make my skin dry out and have a layer of film. This soap is definitely different. It made me feel clean, and didn’t make my skin feel dry at all. I love it

Beautiful soap bar

One of my favourite soap bars! Never leaves the skin feeling right and the scent lingers and dissipates nicely throughout the day. My only gripe is the fact that I use them up so quickly. I wish they lasted a little longer.

Saskatchewan, Canada

How can you go wrong with this??

Leaves my skin feeling baby soft, its definitely a classic, the scent reminds me of childhood. Can also be used as a hand soap for people with very dry or sensitive skin. I have a sensitivity to fragrance and this doesn't make me break out in hives or sneeze. I would totally use this all the time, and if you ever are in a pinch and don't kniw what soap to get, GET A BAR OF THIS!! Life saver for sure. Or you can make care packs for homeless people, and include one of these in them. ;):)

New York, United States

My everyday soap

I always use this soap for my shower. It’s a very good soap. It smells also very good. I would recommend this soap to use it.the soap can be used for everyday purpose

Love it.

I have eczema and Dove is pretty much the only soap I will use. I love the many choices and options. Liquid or bar. Amazing scents ( that are not harsh and do not dry out the skin either ) and ingredients I can read.

July 20, 2019

Will and have bought again

The bar is awesome for my face and body. I love the scent. The bar is pretty too and looks nice in my soap dish. I like it for travel. Easy to pack in sealable bag and I used for face/body while in Mexico. I think it's gentle enough for kiddos too. Why buy body washes when this is less packaging and will do an amazing job

Perfect

I have been using this soap for years it's always my goal to now it's a new added sense that go with it I don't think I can go a day without it being in my shower

Texas, United States

Great for washing face

I use Dove Beauty Bar to cleanse my face daily. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this is gentle enough to not irritate my skin but effective at cleaning my face thoroughly.

I buy multiple ones

Unlike other soaps, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not dried out and tight. It works perfectly with my skin. It also has a pleasant smell!!