Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 18, 2019

Dove Beauty Bar

I have been using this soap for the past 25 years. It is the best soap amongst many I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The scent is also very refreshing.

May 17, 2019

Un super savon

Le meilleur savon solide !
    Je l’utilise depuis des années maintenant. Et je ne m’en lasse pas.
    L’odeur est douce et réconfortante !
    Et il n’agresse pas les mains.

Great feeling after using

Dove Beauty Bar has been doing it right for years they're soap lather so rich that you don't need to use all that much the scent that they come in is absolutely great as well as the feeling that it gives your skin after you're done you feel clean soft and refreshed

Smooth skin

I love using this bar of soap in the shower it makes my skin super soft and refreshed the smell is amazing and it helps moisturize my skin. My whole family loved dove bar soap.

WOW!

I have been using this soap for the past 6-7 years now, and it works great as i have sensitive skin and it doesn't have a strong smell like most other soaps I've used in the past, so it doesn't irritate my skin.

My Daily beauty bar

I am using dove beauty bar from 20 years now and it's really a perfect bar. It prevents my skin from getting dry and it's really moist.
    I strongly recommend this!

Love it!

Gentle soap, lathers well and smells amazing. Good for problem dry skin or eczema leaves skin soft and not stripped of all natural moisturizers. Try it!

Florida, United States

My daily soap!!

So lady's, this is my daily soap to wash my private area. I feel like it leaves it clean and smelling good. i truly can't live without this, i prefer this soap over any vaginal soap.

May 15, 2019

So creamy! I use this all the time!

This soap is creamy and lathers up so nice. The smell is luxuriating! You can wrap your body in the bubbly creaminess. Washed away the days grime leaving me so soft! Only use this soap!

Western Cape, South Africa

Best soap

This soap is really good for people that have skin problems as it does not affect your skin and it also smells amazing. I recommend this for people that has dry or eczema skin