Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 20, 2019

Dove works wonders on my Dry skin

I have tried so many different kinds of soaps and washes to get my dry skin under control. During the winter is the worst. I finally tried Dove White Beauty Bar and my search is now done. I was not expecting anything great as I have tried so many and nothing worked. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft and my dryness is under control. If you are like me and pretty much gave up on being able to find a dry skin solution, look no longer. Give it a try and you'll be satisfied..finally. I recommend this Beauty Bar to anyone and everyone.

May 19, 2019

good job

it feels good to use and easy to used and you do not need a lot to wash your face or body and make my skin feel great, and the children used it too .

May 18, 2019

Dove Beauty Bar

I have been using this soap for the past 25 years. It is the best soap amongst many I've tried. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. The scent is also very refreshing.

May 17, 2019

Un super savon

Le meilleur savon solide !
    Je l’utilise depuis des années maintenant. Et je ne m’en lasse pas.
    L’odeur est douce et réconfortante !
    Et il n’agresse pas les mains.

May 16, 2019

Smooth skin

I love using this bar of soap in the shower it makes my skin super soft and refreshed the smell is amazing and it helps moisturize my skin. My whole family loved dove bar soap.

May 16, 2019

WOW!

I have been using this soap for the past 6-7 years now, and it works great as i have sensitive skin and it doesn't have a strong smell like most other soaps I've used in the past, so it doesn't irritate my skin.

My Daily beauty bar

I am using dove beauty bar from 20 years now and it's really a perfect bar. It prevents my skin from getting dry and it's really moist.
    I strongly recommend this!

Love it!

Gentle soap, lathers well and smells amazing. Good for problem dry skin or eczema leaves skin soft and not stripped of all natural moisturizers. Try it!

Florida, United States

My daily soap!!

So lady's, this is my daily soap to wash my private area. I feel like it leaves it clean and smelling good. i truly can't live without this, i prefer this soap over any vaginal soap.

May 15, 2019

So creamy! I use this all the time!

This soap is creamy and lathers up so nice. The smell is luxuriating! You can wrap your body in the bubbly creaminess. Washed away the days grime leaving me so soft! Only use this soap!