Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Dove white beauty bar

Dove white beauty bar is so soft and nourishing for your skin and leaves it dewy soft and smelling amazing, and no harsh chemicals , and is great for the price.

Bolton, United Kingdom

Silky texture smooth and natural product with an organic and pure feel , good for you’re skin and replenishing . Trusted well used brand , definitely recommend for people with sensitive skin

Dundee City, United Kingdom

My no1

I use this product all the time. I've got sensitive skin and other soaps just irritate and make my skin tight and stingy. Using dove is lime cleansing your skin with a cream, it's so luxurious feeling and smells so nice. Would recommend to anyone even without sensitive skin.

Derby, United Kingdom

Moisturising soapi

I have used this soap for years it’s the only one I can find that leaves my skin soft and moisturised. Lovely smell too and gentle enough for kids. Wouldn’t change at all for any other product!

Sunderland, United Kingdom

Beautiful soap

One of the best soap for cleaning and moisturising at the same time. Great value for money too. Everyone in my house has been converted too and we use this as the main soap in both bathrooms now x

Leeds, United Kingdom

Dove White Beauty Bar

It is a really good product for female personal care, it does not irritate the skin. I found that other soaps were too drying. I also use it as a face cleanser. If I do have an issue, I wish it was larger because it easily falls out of your hands in the shower.

Reading, United Kingdom

Delicious

Always leaves skin feeling soft and not dry as with other soaps, and it smells delicious, the smell stays with you for a while after using. I would recommend for use in bath or shower but make sure it's not left where water can get to it, it will disappear!

Leeds, United Kingdom

Love it

Love this dove soap. I wouldn’t use any other. Smells gorgeous and doesn’t dry out your skin. Perfect to use in the bath, shower or just to wash your hands with.

Hackney, United Kingdom

This product is great for sensitive skin

Fantastic product great for sensitive skin and not strong perfumed like others I would not use any other soap than this product they have great shower gels also

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

old faithful

All round amazing! This good ol faithful has been a constant in our family homes growing us. I use it all over my body, and even just when my hands are feeling dry.