Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 25, 2012

Dove is the best!! It always leaves your skin so smooth !

2.3/5

May 25, 2012

I received the Dove Beauty Bars from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. Thank you!! First off I have to say is that the fragrance was way too strong. Upon opening the box of soap, I could smell the over powering scent and did not like it at all. I am way more into fruity or floral fragrances.This just stunk. It lathers Ok and I am sure some will enjoy it, but I do not. Scent is everything to me. I would not recommend this Beauty Bar.

May 25, 2012

I was given this product by ChickAdvisor to review. I love Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar for several reasons. It has a light, clean scent that I love. It is effective and leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. Best of all, it is gentle enough to use on the whole family...from oldest to youngest! Thank you Dove and ChickAdvisor for reminding my how much I love this bar.

May 25, 2012

I love this product. The beauty cream bar smells wonderful and fresh! The bar provides a rich lather! Unlike other soaps, this product does not leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. I have even found that I do not need to use a body moisturizer as the bar provides enough moisture.

I would highly recommend it to all!

May 25, 2012

I am a fan of Dove products, so when I first got this Beauty Cream Bar, I was very excited to test it out,
    The beauty bar works really well with my skin, it leaves it soft, smooth and feeling fresh.
    I will definately add this to my shopping list!

May 25, 2012

Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar lives up to the Dove reputation. It makes your skin feel so soft. It cleans your skin well without making it feel tight or dry. Definitely a must have.

May 25, 2012

I love Dove products, and the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is definitely one of my favourites! It really leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. I would recommend this product to any and everyone!!!

May 25, 2012

I love Dove Products and the Beauty Cream Bar is no exception. I found the scent to be a little strong, but i liked it. I found i could wach my face daily with it and it didnt dry out my skin. The Beauty Cream Bar was very effective at moisturizing my skin and leaving it feeling clean and fresh! I love Dove!

May 25, 2012

I received the Original Beauty Cream Bar to review from Beauty Chick Advisor. I was a little confused as to where to go at first to make my review but I've found my way there and I'm happy that I did! I really enjoy using the Dove Beauty Cream Bar, I have to admit I've been using it ever since I reviewed it as I had forgotten how good it was. I enjoy that there is no perfumes that have to compete with any other scent that I might be using or if I have to go to a scent free environment, which is very often these days when you are going to doctors offices as I often have to do. I like that it adds moisture to the skin and I don't feel like I have that residue issue on my skin, even my bathtub seems to like it better! I highly recommend it to anyone who would like a superior Beauty Cream Bar that builds into a nice soft creamy lather, over a cheap soap that leaves residues and I've also looked at the other types of Dove Beauty Cream Bars and as I'm getting older I like the extra moisturizing that some of the bars that dove has can give. Also I like Dove's philosophy, that every woman is beautiful because of how she is on the inside and the efforts that Dove has made to boost the self esteem of teens and young women. How much better can you get than this?

May 25, 2012

I received the Dove Beauty Bar as part of the ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

I have used this product in the past, but not recently until now. I used it in the shower the other day and was quite pleased with the results. It lathered very well and did a good job of cleaning my skin. My skin felt very smooth and moistured afterward, no "squeaky clean" feeling (which I hate!) The one downside for me was the scent, or lack thereof. I like for my soap to have a clean/fresh smell, but this had no scent at all. I don't have a regular soap product as I like to try out different things all the time, but this is a good, basic soap to have on hand. I will likely purchase it again in the future and would especially love to try out different scents!