Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 22, 2012

My skin is so soft after using the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar. The scent is the cream bar was appealing to me too. I would recommend this product to women who are looking for a moisturizing soap, with a nice scent. I do however find the price a little high.

May 22, 2012

I loved the Dove Beauty Bar! It was creamy, lathered really well, was clean smelling without any unpleasant film left on my skin.
    I really like this soap as it has a pleasant clean smell without being overwhelming. I intend to take this Dove bar with me camping as washing with it will help keep my skin moisturized but not attract the bugs.
    It's really convenient to take along as you don't have to worry about leaking, I had moved away from bar soap as they were drying and body washes just seemed like a better idea but because of the Dove beauty bar I'm going back to bar soap.
    Thanks to Chick Advisor picking me to review the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar, I'm looking forward to buying it for a long time.

May 22, 2012

I received this dove bar sample as part of the review club. As someone who uses mostly bodywashes at present, I was extremely pleasantly surprised at the results.The soap had a pleasant scent, lathered well and made my skin feel very moisturized and soft. This product will mostly replace my bodywash in the future.And the best part is its so gentle and light scented that its great for my whole family to use.

May 22, 2012

I loved the Dove Beauty Bar. It left my skin feeling clean and soft, and I noticed a huge decrease in the amount of lotion I have needed to use after my shower since I started using the Dove. I have long been a Dove body wash and shampoo/conditioner user, and will now add the beauty bar to my regular shopping list. Even my husband liked it and noticed that his skin is significantly less dry than before. I would recommend this to anyone.

I received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

May 22, 2012

Feels so smooth, luxurious and creamy on the skin and smells wonderful. Does not leave your skin feeling oily like some soaps and bodywashes can. This is the only soap that I ever use. I used to use all different bodywashes, soaps etc but I found with dove, it never made me itchy or dry my skin out.

May 22, 2012

I liked the soap. It made my skin feel very smooth, without a hint of dryness. I didn't need to use moisturizer when using the Dove Bar.

HOWEVER, the scent is sooo strong, I ended up using it only a few times. I'll have to try the unscented product.

I'd recommend the product to anyone who likes heavy scent in their soap.

May 22, 2012

I have to admit that I like This Dove Beauty Cream Bar. It was exactly that, cream soap. It felt nice on my skin. Had a suble smell that was not too over powing and rinsed off nicely. My only problem was that it left a hard to clean film in my sink that other soaps like ivory don't leave. I do prefer this Dove soap to Ivory so with the little complaint of clean up I think this one is a keeper.

May 22, 2012

stands up to its name. very creamy , leaving your skin beyond soft

May 22, 2012

thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to try and review this product. My husband also tried it, and he is very picky about soap, but he kept trying to steal it from me! he wants me to buy it again, i find the price is a bit steep so will wait for it to go on sale and stock up. i loved the gentle scent, it was nice but not cloying or over perfumed. my skin is combination and the soap was good for that type, hubby is dry and sensitive (his skin, that is!) and it was great for that too!

May 22, 2012

I had to use my husband's soap and instead of feeling moisturized like I did with the Dove bar I felt dry. I wanted to shower again with my Dove so I'd feel better.