Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 07, 2012

I've been using this bar for about a week now. My skin feels great, no tightness and it feels clean. Mild enough to use daily, it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. The only thing that bothered me the first day or so was the scent, made me sneeze. Love the bar and will continue to purchase, probably try a scent the next time.

2.0/5

May 07, 2012

I really can't stand the smell of this bar and it gives me a head ache! I will not be purchasing this again!

May 07, 2012

I received the Dove Beauty Cream Bar from the product review club. This is a classic. It is mild and creamy and doesn't dry your skin out. It leaves you with a nice light fresh scent. It's a product that has been around forever and there's a reason why. You can wash your face with it too and it doesn't leave your face feeling tight and awful. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful how much I experiment with new products.

May 07, 2012

I received the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar to test as part of ChickAdvivor's Product Review Club.

I think Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is wonderful! It makes my skin feels clean and fresh. I find it gentle enough to use on my face although the scent is a bit stronger than I like.

Overall, I would recommend this product and will definitely buy it for my own use.

May 07, 2012

Several days ago I received this fantastic product. Why fantastic? Dove is the answer...
    2 bars. 90 g each.
    1/4 of the soap is the great moisturizing cream. They always repeat this in the promotion, but in real life I would say that half of it is cream. The skin is hydrated, healthy, beautiful. Even my husband mentioned it...When you live in Greater Vancouver with all the rain and wind, you prefer products for dry skin even if yours is oily or normal.
    Also, the smell is terrific! Some people would say it is too strong, but I love it. Sometimes we run out of time and forget about perfume. Dove is the great solution. It leaves a very nice smell which you can feel all day long.
    The shape of the bar is classical. The pigeon and the color are the same. If you love buying green or pink bars, this one is not your usual choice, but who cares about the color. Seriously, who does?
    To sum everything up, Dove Beauty Bar is the best soap I have tried during last months.

May 07, 2012

I was recently selected to try DOVE soap for free for Chick Advisor. I am very happy with the results from the soap, actually I wouldn't even call it a soap it is more like a face, body cream because it leaves your skin so soft and hydrated, other soaps I have used leaves my skin tight and dry, not DOVE!!! I would recommend it for sure to family and friends, actually I already have!!

May 07, 2012

I was lucky enough to receive the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar to test as part of ChickAdvivor's Product Review Club.
    I had high expectations as I love the Dove brand and was certainly not dissapointed with this product.

The Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is not like any cleansing bar that I have used before.
    It not only effectively cleansed my sensitive skin but it left my skin feeling amazing.
    Often after a shower my skin is left feeling dry and tight, but after using this product my skin felt not only very clean, but also extremely moisterized. My skin felt soft and supple all day long!
    After using this product for several days, I noticed a tremendous improvement in my skins texture, elasticity and hydration.
    I also love the scent of Dove's Original Beauty Cream Bar. It smells so fresh and leaves my skin smelling so clean! The scent of this bar is the absolute definition of fresh, in my opinion.
    The greatest part is the comfort that this beauty bar gave my delicate and sensitive skin.

My overall experience with this product has been amazing. It is definitely the best cleansing bar that I have ever used. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and will be recommending it to friends and family!

May 07, 2012

Normally I would take photos of me using the product I am reviewing, but you can understand why I chose not to with this one. That would be awkward! :-)
    I can tell you that I love Dove, and use it everyday. It keeps my skin clean, fresh, moisturized and smelling so nice.
    Some people I know think the scent of the beauty bar is too strong, but I think differently. Yes it is a strong scent, but not as strong when it is on your skin. The scent is much softer. I also enjoy the smell as it wafts in from my ensuite bathroom, waking to the soft scent of flowers is nice.
    I love how soft my skin feels all the time, and know this is due to the moisturizer in the soap. Being someone who suffers from dry skin, especially in the warmer months, this soap keeps my skin moisturized and without the leather look.
    So you have to know I am going to stay a faithful Dove user. Really there is no better product to suit my needs.

3.2/5

May 07, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. I have used the Dove Beauty Cream bar several times now, with good results. It definitely cleanses the skin, and unlike my regular shower gel, it does not leave a layer of film on my skin, which requires a thorough scrub. I have not noticed any particular increase in moisture, but since it has not dried out my skin, I cannot complain. That said, I do not care for the scent. I would prefer a bit less perfume in the bar, as the scent was strong enough to waft through the plastic and cardboard packaging.

May 07, 2012

I received this soap to try as part of the Product Review Club. My first impression was that the scent was pretty strong, I don't mind it, but I can see that that might be a problem for some people. It lathered nicely and was nice to use. It left my skin feeling soft and clean, but I wouldn't say that it added much moisture to my skin. I still need to use a body lotion afterwards. Overall, it's a nice soap, but nothing special!