Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 28, 2014

I was very impressed with this product, I've always loved Dove products as it's the only products I use for hygiene just about, It's pretty pricey for bar soap, but it's definitely worth it for the quality.
    It doesn't leave the tight feeling on your skin, or leave soap residue like most, you feel very clean and fresh after, and that's what most people look for.
    I would recommend it to anyone! even with sensitive skin.

May 28, 2014

never leaves my skin feeling tight unlike other soaps

May 28, 2014

I have sensitive skin,so it works well for me

May 28, 2014

The best one for my very sensitive skin!

May 28, 2014

It's the best soap bar for the family. Everyone can use it and it smells great!!!!

May 28, 2014

No irritation and gentle on the skin. Smells great and bar does not fall apart and break like Ivory soap does.

May 27, 2014

Only soap we use at home. Smells great and doesn't irritate your skin the way other soaps can.

May 27, 2014

I've always used this and will continue to use Dove. I especially love that you can get it with Shea Butter too. I use that one in my shower. Great product, great price and your skin feels just as great too.

May 27, 2014

i love the lather of this product!!!!!

May 27, 2014

This is the only soap my family can use! Most of us have very sensitive skin, Dove doesn't cause any irritation at all!!