Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 14, 2012

I really love this beauty bar. Smells Great! My favourite though is I can use it in the shower for face, body & shaving.

May 14, 2012

I received the Dove Beauty Bar to test as part of the Product Review Club about 3 weeks ago, and have been using it ever since, morning and night, to replace my regular facial cleanser... and I'm never going back!

Not only is the price supremely reasonable, but it doesn't cause my very easily irritated, acne-prone, fussy skin to flare up. I'm pretty skeptical about using bar soaps on my face, but decided to give this a try to see if it meets its advertisement claims, which it most certainly does. No tightness, drying, soap residue; just clean, healthy-feeling skin. I love that it's such a simple concept too -- no fancy chemicals claiming that "95% of people saw drastic improvement in their -insert problem here-", no bells and whistles.

Another thing -- one bar lasts a pretty long time! Mine is about half the original size (maybe even bigger?) now, despite religious use, two times daily. Definitely a new beauty staple!

May 14, 2012

I received this as a part of the product review club. I've used it before and I absolutely love it because it is so moisturizing and smells great. It makes the showering experience a lot better :P Also I have pretty dry skin on my legs and arms and I've noticed that after using the beauty bar I'm a lot less flaky then after using other soaps. Ultimately, I don't use it often because its more expensive than other soaps! After being reminded of the awesomeness of the beauty bar, I think it really is worth your money. I will definitely be sticking to this product, thanks Chick Advisor!

May 14, 2012

I was selected by ChickAdvisor to review this great product. I have to say, that I have never used any Dove soaps in the past, and I was pretty amazed by this product.

Pros: Makes your skin feel smooth and soft and has a pretty unique and attractive scent to it. It takes a while to use which is good as you don't pay money for a soap that is going to be wasted in a day. Dove always has a smooth texture and goes well on skin. If you have sensitive skin, this soap doesn't aggravate it which is a positive reassurance for people who peel or flake from certain soap products.

Cons: Nothing really, except the price might be a bit too expensive for some.
    Overall: Overall, this soap is worth what you pay as it smells beautiful and makes your skin feel lovely and soft. I would definately recommend this soap to my friends and family!

May 14, 2012

I really liked the way my skin felt after using it...and I love the shape of the bar!

May 14, 2012

i have very dry skin and have a hard time finding soap that doesn't make my skin even drier. Dove made my skin feel soft. The smell was a little strong for me before using the product, but the smell wasnt too overbearing after rinsing it off.

May 14, 2012

I have very dry skins even in Summer times. I tried this soap bar for a week and I really enjoy using it. It doesn't dries out my skin and my skin is feeling softer. I haven't check the price (I was so lucky to have been chosen to try the product), but I believe the price will be reasonable (like other Dove products out there). The only thing I hope they can improve is the smell. The scent is good but too strong. I hope that can have it in a lighter scent.

May 14, 2012

I got the beauty bar from the chick advisors product review club, and was thoroughly impressed!

I was pleasantly surprised by the light scent and gentle lather of the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar. It has a great lather and leaves your skin feeling very smooth and soft. I will be buying this from now on!

May 14, 2012

All I use for body, not on the face because it is too drying

May 14, 2012

My parents always bought dove soap when i was growing up and I havent really used it for a long time,brought back memorys of the scent I remembered with the delicate softness it has on my skin. thanks for letting me try it,will buy more often.