Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 15, 2012

When Chickadvisor was offering their Product Review members a chance to try the Dove Beauty Bar I jumped at the chance to give it a try. I have used Dove products in the past, such as their body wash and face wash, but Olay has always been my go to brand for a solid bar of soap, that was until I tried the Dove Beauty Bar. I found the scent mild, clean and fresh and it lathered fairly well. The best part about this Beauty Bar is the way it left my skin feeling soft and clean without drying out my skin or leaving an icky residue. I have sensitive skin and I have found Dove gentle enough not to cause a breakout of eczema but tough enough to make the Beauty Bar a must have product in my shower bag after a workout at the gym. I will definitely be switching permanently to Dove when my currently supply runs out!

May 15, 2012

I was so happy to receive the opportunity to try the Dove Beauty Cream Bar through Chick Advisor and I am so happy I did. As an individual with very sensitive skin, I absolutely love this! Makes my skin feel terrific with lots of moisture and a great scent as well. Highly recommended for anyone out there that also has a bit of dry/sensitive skin, this Dove bar works wonders!! You will not be disappointed!!!

May 15, 2012

I was given the dove beauty bar by Chick Advisor to try out. Once I used I i new right away that this bar of soap was great! I didnt feel dried out or itchy after my shower, like what other bars leave me feeling like. Love it and will keep using it.

May 15, 2012

I had the opportunity to try Dove original beauty cream bar for free as a review from Chick Advisor. And was not disappointed! It was so creamy & left my skin soft. I loved that every time I walked in my bathroom you could smell the scent of the bar . Such a crisp clean smell. It was almost like a 2 in 1, soap plus an air freshener!

May 15, 2012

After using my Dove Original Beauty Cream for about two weeks now, I've realized something... Why did I ever stop using the Dove Beauty Bar. It was something mom always had, she swore by it, saying not only did it leave her skin feeling clean, but didn't dry it out either. I even have the "1/4 moisturizing cream" slogan in my head from years ago. As I have gotten older and have had to buy my own products, I purchase mostly body washes. Which smell pretty, but sometimes that's about it. The Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is still a proven product. It's great on my body, it's great on my face, and i am confident enough in it to use it on my kids. It's still a brand I trust and only proves that sometimes the classics are the best. I am definetly going to switch back to the Dove Beauty Bar as my everyday soap.

May 15, 2012

I received this Product as Well to review and try out!!! I have never tried it until I received it from Chick Advisor and I absolutely LOVE it, It makes my skin feel so Soft! and It doesn't make you feel like you have a film over your skin like some Bars soaps!!! Will Deff be using this Again and Again!! Thank you!

May 15, 2012

I received this from chick advisory, i was surprised on how effective it is to take away my oily skin, and make my dry skin so soft, i usually only use water and cleansers to clean my face, now i find i will be sticking to this Dove Original Beauty cream Bar, this is my new choice on making my face feel great, soft and clean, also i feel totally refreshed after washing my face with this. after washing i cannot tell you how much it felt so much better than anything i have tried, and the scent was not to much for me. just the right amount. when washing of course your hands are getting this was as well, my dry chapped hands are not cracked and dry anymore either. to my surprise, considering i have tried alot of lotions, even my hands are happy.
    thanks for giving me something else i love now.

May 15, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club. I was so excited when it arrived in the mail. I ve used many bar soaps but Dove is by far the best with it 1/4 moisturizer my skin always feels great . The price is great and well worth the money .I love the fact that my skin doesnt feel dry or flaky.

May 15, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club. I love it...it's creamy texture and light scent is just what I was looking for. I have very sensitive skin which reacts to so many soap products I shutter at using a new one, however, my skin only became soft with the Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar that was sent to me.

I am genuinely surprised with this bar that I am switching from my usual bar (ivory) to Dove and I will definitely be recommending this product to all my friends and co workers .

May 15, 2012

You couldn’t imagine my surprise when I read an email I received April 27th, from ChickAdvisor Congratulating me for being one of the lucky Chicks selected to Club. I drove my family nuts in anticipation for the day my free product arrived so I could test it right away. The day finally came, on May 1st, 2012. Now usually I am a liquid shower gel, Noxzema type of gal. I stored my usual products away to test the effectiveness of the Dove® Beauty Bar. After two weeks of using Dove Beauty Bar I must say I am AMAZED!!!! I don’t usually like soap because of the tight dryness you get after you use it but with Dove Beauty Bar I didn’t get that. The ¼ moisturizing cream they put in the bar made my legs a lot smoother from the winter dryness. I didn’t like the feel it left on my face however for over all body soap it lathers immensely and works great! The only thing I would change is the smell. At first it was WAY too smelly and not a pleasant smell either but now I believe I became accustomed to it. If the bar came in different pleasant smells like they have for their body wash then for the price I would definitely consider buying it. But definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive beauty bar DOVE is my 1st choice.