Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 13, 2013

Having very sensitive skin , dove bar soap is a regular in my shower.It doesnt leave my skin tight or flaky ,and the scent free one is my favorite!

September 13, 2013

My husband and I have sensitive skin and find Dove is the only soap that is good .

September 11, 2013

Love how my skin does not feel either dried out or oily after washing with Dove Beauty Cream Bar. I feel so fresh after using it!

September 11, 2013

Dove is the only bar soap I use. I love the selection for different skin types. My favorite is shea butter

September 09, 2013

I was raised on Dove so I never really tried anything else until I was old enough to buy my own soaps. When I did I couldn't believe how sticky my skin felt afterwards and how some soaps would actually cause me to break out. Other then the body washes (which I like to flirt with using) I am big on dove. I really like their shea butter one.

September 05, 2013

I was always a body wash and moisturize after chick.. then I had my DS who would not let me shower let alone moisturize afterwards! I started using the Dove Beauty Bar, Quick, Lovely Scent, No residue no matter how fast I jumped out and my dry skin never needed extra moisturizer afterwards! Happy Mom!

September 04, 2013

I just love the bar soap. Dove is so creamy on my skin that I never have to use skin cream. I have been using it for years. My sister has sensitive skin and cant use perfumed soap so I had her try dove. She loves it. I will always use Dove soap and I love the smell. I love trying new scents.
    Ellen

September 03, 2013

I love this product. It has a great cent and my skin feel soft and fresh after using it :)

September 03, 2013

I like the variety of scents for the soap and how it leaves my skin soft. I don't like how it seems to melt off the soap dish. It's not before long till the soap needs to be replace. I think it is because of the softness of the soap and chemical composition that it washes away so easily. The price is average, because it is expensive when not on sale. The quality like I mentioned is pretty good, I have no complaints about it. I would recommend this product.

September 03, 2013

I love this bar. Due to chemical sensitivity problems many beauty bars are off limits to me, but not Dove. The light scent and creamy foam leave my skin feeling and smelling soft and fresh. Some bars have too much of a lotion residue, but not Dove. For me, it is just right.