Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Great for all skin!

I have been using Dove beauty bars my entire life. They have never irritated my skin, and help to keep me moisturized in the harsh Canadian winters. Not to mention that the fragrance is not heavy or floral. It pairs well with any perfume you put on after your shower.

Its a great product!

The dove products do very well for my skin. The soap, besides having a light and delicious smell, leaves the skin very soft. Whenever I use the dove soap I leave the bath feeling cleaner and perfumed.

Tirana District, Albania

Not the best for a good face cleansing!

It's good as a hand soap, but nothing more. It doesn't clean the skin of the face properly and also leaves it very very dry. Maybe it's not suitable for normal to dry skin only. Maybe for the oily skin types isn't that bad. To me, it's a big No!

May 28, 2019

Only Dove beauty Bar on my Body!!

I have been using Dove soap for as long as I can remember . I love the smell and it reminds me of my my childhood . I have tried body wash, but I alway go back to the Dove bar . Other soaps just
    Leave a film all over me - YUCK!!

Great product

Really leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft. Even after drying off and getting dress skin is noticeably silky and smooth. No slippery feeling like other brands. Definitely worth the extra dollar or two.

Great

The soap bar was good, cleaned very well. Overall very staisfied with it. I would really recommend to all of you guys. The smell was also very nice. It was soft and good.

I would buy again

Love this soap works very well on my sensitive skin. Thank you for making such a great product for me people like me. Its smooth and soft and it's safe to put on my neices which is nice cuzco they have sensitive skin to.

High five for dove

Dove products are the only ones I can use. As I'm allergic to all the rest. But I've used dove since I was a little girl and I absolutely love it! Love how it makes my body nice and smooth.

May 26, 2019

Very good for face wash

This product is a very nice product. I use it on daily bases be it washing my face my hand or sometime body. The price is also very decent and it affordable. I do recommended for anyone looking for a good soap this is a great start.

May 25, 2019
    Selangor, Malaysia

Dove wangi

Sangat disarankan untuk di pakai, wangi sangat, rasa sejuk je bila pakai, sangat best dan sangat menarik. Beli lah sebelum terlambat nanti menyesal kemudian hari