Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 15, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Love it

Love this soap my son has allergies to soap and bath products. But this soap doesn't give him a reaction at all. That it why I love it.
    It lathers really well

July 15, 2019

BEST SOAP BAR!

The Dove beauty Bar is a bomb shell of all soap bars! The bar actually contains a quarter of moisturizing cream which I think all soap bars should have. The Dove beauty bar leaves my skin feelings really moisturized after showering, I would even say you could go as far not applying lotion for afew hours.

Swindon, United Kingdom

Incredibly creamy

The scent is beautiful & the product texture is incredibly creamy.
    It lathers amazingly & applys very well.
    I know for many the ph balance in this product is perfect but I found for my face it was perfect but on my body was a little too drying for my skin.

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great soap to make your skin feel soft

A great soap that makes my skin feel so soft and moisturised after having a bath.
    I have been using this for the last 6 months and won’t be changing any time soon as love the feeling my skin has after using it.

United Kingdom

Saved my skin!

I had sensitive, blemish-prone skin for a long time. I started using Dove Beauty Bar every day and my skin has never looked better. No dry patches, significantly less blemishes and when I use it in the shower, my skin feels do soft afterwards. I love this product!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Dove soap

This product is a delight to use and a valuable piece of my body cleansing kit, I use it for washing my hands after using the loo and in the shower its luxury

Coventry, United Kingdom

GOOD LATHER

I USE THIS SOUP ON A REGULAR BASIS. THE SMELL IS SUBTAL AND HAS A LOVELY CREAMY TEXTURE. IT CREATES A CREAMY LATHER AND MAKES MY SKIN SOFT AND FEELS CLEAN AND REFRESHED. AT £2 FOR A FOUR PACK IN SUPERDRUG IT IS GREAT VALUE. IN ADDITION THE PACKAGING IS PLASTIC FREE SO A WINNER ALL ROUND

Peterborough, United Kingdom

Lovely soft soap

Its a lovely soap to use
    Its soft and creamy and feels fresh after using
    It's great value for money and lasts very well
    It's something I would buy over and over again

England, United Kingdom

Love it

Love this soap, have been using it for years as it makes my skin feel very soft and never causes any irritation. Various members in my family use it and it’s always handy to take with you when you need it e.g. on holiday etc.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Trusty Dove Soap Bar

This is a fantastic soap bar. It doesn't dry your skin and leaves you feeling very clean and refreshed. I like it using it for my hands and my partner uses it to shave instead of using shaving foam. As it is creamy he says it is the perfect product for it.
    Dove bar is very affordable too.