Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Bristol, United Kingdom

Makes my skin so soft

I have always loved Dove soap. I mean what a great combination using a moisturiser in a soap. We all know that soaps are so drying on our skin but this solves that problem I absolutely love it

United Kingdom

I Love it! And I will always buy it!

It has a beautiful sleek shape, making it easier to hold while in the bath/shower. The soap's fragrance is subtle and very delightful, giving you a fresh clean smell and feel after use!
    Personally I use it for my face and all over my body.
    The soap is quite chunky, and I love to use it twice because of the lovely smell it gives! So it's great that you can get so much out of it!
    I love using Dove!

Sheffield, United Kingdom

I would buy again

This is my holy grail, I use this product regularly with my husband. The smell is very minimal and it lathers a lot which is why I am in love it .
    And it is free from harsh chemicals

Kent, United Kingdom

Dove love

I absolutely love Dove soap. It is the only bar of soap we buy in my household. It has a beautiful smell that lingers for ages and does the best job at leaving your skin clean and soft. I would highly recommend this soap to anybody.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Great lather

After using Dove white beauty bar I will not be using any other soap in future.
    It’s very creamy and lathers up really well. My skin is smooth and clear.
    It doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight, which I find most other soaps do.

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Soft and smooth

I regularly use dove soap it keeps my hands soft and smooth. It feels like I’m washing in body lotion. It even makes my bathroom smell fresh. A must have product in my bathroom.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Smells lovely and I would use it again.

Love this soap because it doesn't make my dry skin feel tight.I always feel really fresh and clean after using Dove.Added bonus is that it smells gorgeous too.I highly recommend Dove soap especially if you have dry skin.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Soft

This soap is lovely, it leaves ur skin smelling beautiful and soft, I highly recommend this product ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Manchester, United Kingdom

Dove Soap

Soap a lovely shape perfect to fit into your hand. On first smell smells lovely. After first shower lovely creamy foam feels silky on skin and smells fresh. It left my skin feeling moisturised and silky fresh.

Leeds, United Kingdom

Love it

Love this soap my son has allergies to soap and bath products. But this soap doesn't give him a reaction at all. That it why I love it.
    It lathers really well