Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 15, 2014

Dove reminds me of my mother. She passed away 17 years ago. She loved the pink dove soap. I can smell her now. She passed her love of this product to me. I have tried many different dove soaps , and like all of them. Good lather, cleans well, nice smell, keeps my skin soft and moist.

April 15, 2014

I love using this product, it's not heavy and it leaves my skin nice and smooth. Especially in the dry winter months. It's worth spending the extra money on Dove to keep my family moisturizer.

April 15, 2014

J'adore le savon Dove car j'ai la peau sensible! Je peux utiliser ce savon doux à tous les jours.

April 14, 2014

I am allergic to any other soaps, but I really like the original scent, it is not too perfumed

April 14, 2014

j adore cet produit, senteur hummmmm utiliseer partout les membbre de ma famille et ont aiment tous l effets de proprete qui en degage!!!

April 14, 2014

Helps my skin and others stay clean

3.2/5

April 14, 2014

Doesn't dry out my skin like other bar soaps do. Not heavily scented and lasts quite a while.

April 06, 2014

I have used Dove soap for years and I wont ever buy any other soap for my face. There is no residue and it leaves my face nice and soft.

April 06, 2014

Parfait pour peau sensible!il sent tres bon surtout le mauve!

April 05, 2014

This is great for a bar soap! It makes my skin feel nice and it also has a very pleasant scent :)