Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

2.7/5

May 18, 2012

The smell is way too strong, even when you aren't in the bathroom you can still smell the soap, not good for sensitive people.

May 18, 2012

I was chosen to review the dove original beauty cream bar. I absolutely loved it. It didn't dry out my skin like alot of other soap bars do. It left my skin so soft and clean. There was no residue feeling left behind on my skin. I have seen commercials about it, but until you try it yourself you don't really know that what the commercial's say is really true. Everything the commercials say about dove is correct. It lives up to its expectations. I will definately make dove my usual brand of bar now. And I would recommend to anyone and everyone to try this bar.

May 17, 2012

I got my dove soap a week ago and have used it in the shower everyday. I absolutely love it! My skin feels soft but there is no greasy residue or anything. Just clean and soft.I will definately by it many times in the future and recommend that anyone who hasn't tried it yet go out buy a bar and give it a try.

May 17, 2012

I received the Dove Beauty Bar as a product to review. I have finally finished using it, and I have to say I would recommend this product to ANYONE. I have tried so many other brands of soaps. Others have left me feeling liked there was residue left behind and then others left my skin feeling dry. With Dove I did not feel either one. My skin is softer and feels clean without any residue that was left behind. 100% recommendation :) Way to go DOVE!!!

May 17, 2012

I was super excited when I got the Dove original beauty cream bar because my skin is picky with products and wanted to see how this would make my skin feel. My verdict is that I love it! It made my skin feel smooth and I didn't get that tight skin feeling from residue. My sister also tried it out and loved it for the same reasons! Believe me when I say you will feel a difference in your skin. I most definitely would recommend everyone to try this one out!!

May 17, 2012

I usually purchase Ivory soap because I like simple soap that isn't going to be too strongly scented, too drying or makes my skin feel gross. The Dove Beauty Bar really gives my regular Ivory a run for it's money. I was pleased to find that this soap did not bother my sensitive skin, and just like the commercials say- it really won't leave sticky residue on your skin! It's great for skin that tends to be dry as well- it probaby won't completely replace your body lotion but it doesn't dry our skin and does moisturize a bit.

The only drawback is the scent- it's fairly heavily perfumed and the scent is just too strong for my taste. If I find an unscented version of this I'll probably buy it regularly.

I really enjoyed this product and would definitely recommend it to others.

I received this product for free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest opinion.

May 17, 2012

I got this free from ChickAdvisor and surprisingly, this is one of the few products that stand up to its claims (I'm a gal who takes words and claims at their surface meaning, so I never got how products could make you "glow", for example).

I've seen Dove's Beauty Bars commercials about not leaving a soap residue behind, and when compared to other soap brands that I've used, the difference between Dove and other brands is very noticeable. After rinsing, other soap brands made my hands feel sticky -- not sure exactly how to describe it, but I'd need to use conditioner to somehow get rid of the stickiness -- whereas Dove had none of that residue and stickiness. I was very impressed.

My skin is normal, so I can't speak about its moisture claims.

One thing that bugs me about this product is its smell. I hate scented things, so I think I'll buy the unfragranced version next time. But other than its scent, I'd totally recommend this product!

May 17, 2012

I'm a Dove girl, my mom has raised me using Dove so I knew that when testing the original bar I wouldn't be disappointed. Dove has various other soap scents that I love to test so it's been awhile since I've tried the Original Beauty Cream Bar. As soon as I received my Dove bar from the product review club I set it to use. As always Dove does not disappoint!!! I really have no idea how other people can use other bars of soap! I don't like that sticky feeling on my skin after a shower. Dove leaves your skin with a light clean scent and because of the 1/4 moisturizing cream you don't feel sticky after using! This will always been the ONLY soap product I use for my body! I highly recommend purchasing this Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar-I recommend ALL of their products if I'm honest! I have yet to see Dove get it wrong!

May 17, 2012

Great product! Alway love and trust dove. I have sensitive skin and don't tolerate bar soaps very well. This bar leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth instead of dry and irritated. I would definiately recommend this product! Great price too!

May 17, 2012

First I want to start off by saying I received this product from Chick Advisor as part of the Review Club. :)

I love Dove products, I've tried a number of them before, and the Dove Beauty Bar lives up to my expectations. It smells absolutely wonderful & leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and refreshed. It doesn't leave any sort of residue & its priced very well. I also love that it's very gentle on my skin & doesn't cause me to break out at all.

Overall. LOVE IT. I'll definitely keep using it. It's also great for cleaning of new tattoos! ;)