Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 24, 2014

I don't like the price but I love the product, so I pay the price. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed and without that grimy feeling on your skin after

Guess you pay for quality

March 24, 2014

I'm not a usual bar soap user, but this type has got me hooked. I have been using this only on my face and I got to say it works very good. Would buy it again when im done with it.

March 24, 2014

Have used it for many years. Safe for sensitive skin. Not heavy on perfume. Reasonable. Whole family can use it.

March 24, 2014

I love this product! My dermatologist even recommended it. I had to choose a soap (not even, more like a cleanser) to clean my makeup off at night. This works great! I also like that it doesn't leave that drying and irritating film behind. Sometimes I don't even need a moisturizer. However, I do not ever forget sunscreen. That should never be missed!

March 21, 2014

I have been A Dove Girl for many years, it's the only soap I use on my face, the fragrance is fresh and I always feel good after washing with it. My skin never feels tight or dry! Love the new fragrances too!

March 21, 2014

I refuse to buy any other soap! I love how gentle it is, and how clean I feel after I use it. And it rinses off so easily. I actually use this on my face as well, and have noticed a significant improvement in my skin! Less breakouts, if any, and it tightens pores!

2.8/5

March 20, 2014

I'm not usually a bar soap person but I do like the frangrance of Dove, it is very fresh and clean smelling. I would purchase this product over most bar soaps. However, I would never use it to clean my face as it shows in many commercials, it's not that pure.

March 12, 2014

This soap is a great price. Love the smell and it doesn't dry out my skin. The only bar soap I use.

March 11, 2014

The soap itself is pricey, but its well worth the money. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, and it does not leave a strong perfume smell like other leading brand. I've tried other bars of soap and i'd have to say, this is the only one that didn't dry out my skin!

March 07, 2014

Love the dove beauty bars. They smell good and very gentle on skin. My husbands skin is sensitive to perfumes and this works good. Exspensive exspecially over time. Soap is something I buy a lot.