Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 07, 2016

I enjoy Dove White beauty bars. They are a great price usually on sale & can also be found at the dollarstore. Soap leaves me feeling clean & fresh. Highly recommended.

September 07, 2016

I have been using this product for a very long time. I always buy in bulk at Costco. I find this soap doesn't dry out my skin like some other soaps do and gives me the moisture my skin needs.

September 06, 2016

Only soap I can use that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and keeps it hydrated. Gentle enough to use for both face and body-and smells nice and clean.

September 02, 2016

Absolutely love dove .. the best bar soap out there.. great for sensitive skin.. good for your face and body .. doesn't leave residue or film and leaves your body smelling amazing and super soft

August 29, 2016

I really love this soap! it's gentle and doesn't irritate my skin like most other bar soaps. Matter fact this soap also leaves my skin feeling smooth and not flaky and dry ! Dove bar soap smells great and its affordable so when you cant splurge on the liquid body wash i suggest you grab these guys you wont be unhappy!

August 29, 2016

i use this soap all day i have many allergies and my skin is very sensitive, thisproduct dove white beauty bar is very good and my skin is hydrate for a day.

August 27, 2016

When I use a soap bar, I like the clean and squeaky scent it leaves me with. It lathers really well and rinses off good. It doesn't leave a film like other soap bars do. It is a favorite in my family.

August 26, 2016

Este jabon es el mejor mi hijo lo usa por que parece de la piel y este jabon le a funcionado muy bien y mejoro por completo la piel de el amo este jabon de dove

August 26, 2016

I used Dove Beauty Bar for my face regularly morning and night for a few days and started to notice my dry flaky skin clearing up and my little pimples subsiding. My skin felt smooth and less itchy. It felt like it had a glow before my makeup was applied. I would definitely continue using this product as I was pleasantly surprised as how a simple product like this could make my skin feel and look better than expensive skin scrubs, polishers, toners etc.

August 26, 2016

What? A "soap" I love for my face AND body? Crazy. Always has creamy lather and never leaves my skin feeling dried out. Dove Beauty Bar has been a staple in my life 25+ years.