Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 17, 2012

First off, thank you Chick Advisor for the opportunity. I really enjoyed this bar of soap. This bar made my body feel nice and smooth. Love the moisturizer. I had tried the other Dove bar of soap my boyfriend had recently bought and I have to say it does not work nicely like the one I reviewed because it made my skin very dry. I would continue to use the bar of soap I reviewed since it showed me results.

May 17, 2012

This is the first time I've used this product and it is by far the best bar of soap I've ever used! The best thing i love about it is that it lathers SO well and leaves me with a feeling of cleanliness after it's rinsed off. It also doesn't strip my skin's moisture and it keeps it soft and supple. LOVE Dove! :)

May 17, 2012

I really loved this product. It moisturizes the skin and leaves it soft. It feels extremely good. The smell remains even overnight.Try it and adopt it! Dove is beyond my expectations!

May 17, 2012

I was very excited to receive this to try. I was a little hesitant too as i have very sensitive skin and usually only use special cleansers and such so being it looked like a normal bar of soap i had doubts. But i was wrong! It felt great on my skin, did not leave any sort of residue feeling behind and my skin felt moisturized. I was really surprised that it worked so well for me. I definitely will try this again- and my teen daughter has given it a thumbs up too!

2.3/5

May 17, 2012

I received this product as part of the product review club.

I initially was excited to try this product because of all the Dove advertisements about it's new beauty cream bar.

I have very dry skin and I always use moisture rich products. When I used the Dove Bar I found that it made my skin much tighter, even after I moisturized. I was very uncomfortable that night after my shower. The smell was also very overpowering, which was strange to me because when one thinks dove i think
    natural/lightly scented.

One positive about this product is that it lathers very well, and you do feel clean after using this product.

I would not recommend this product for those who have dry skin, but for other skin types it might work.

May 16, 2012

When I use Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar my skin not only feels great (it truly did help with moisturizing my dry skin) but I love the smell of the bar!!! I was skeptical about whether or not it would do this as I do not usually use bar soap and was I ever surprised. Thanks Dove for a great product.

May 16, 2012

Thanks Product Review Club for giving me an opportunity to try Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar.

I received 2 bars of Dove Beauty Cream Bar in original scent. As soon I opened the package, I smelled kind of strong scent, but later it was nice. I am using it for about a week, and like the fact it is quiet moisturising. It lathers up nice, however, since it is moisturising bar, needs more water to rinse away. It leaves the skin smelling great and the scent lingers on for quiet long. No dry feeling, skin feels so soft and moisturised. I read some people says, they use it on face too, but I won't prefer to use this bar or any other bar on face. Since, I have oily skin and this particular soap is moisturising one, so it feels kind of heavy on face and does not give a clean feeling. Maybe its good for people with dry skin. My hubby tried this soap and like the moisturising level, however, he find the scent a bit overpowering. So, asked me to find other scents if they are having lesser fragrance.

Quality wise I can say this soap is average. It is almost like other brand soaps. It gets kind of messy on bottom after getting wet and sitting on soap dish. But I guess it is expected, anything can become soft when sitting in wet environment. And for this particular reason, I prefer body wash over bar soap. Also, when I use bar soap my shower gets dirty more often beacuse of the oils in the bar soap. Still, once in a while I use bar soaps, and will definitely buy Dove Beauty Cream Bar.

Price is great for this bar soap. This soap is definitely worth a try for people who prefer to use bar soap and do not like that dry after feeling after using bar soaps.

May 16, 2012

Dove Beauty Cream Bar made my skin feel so silky and soft. I really enjoyed the creaminess and richness of the soap. Compared to my regular brand soap, Dove worked great for my dry skin. I would defiantely refer to this to all my friends and I have already bought a another bar.

May 16, 2012

I was chosen to test this product as a part of a product review club. I am usually a person who tends to prefer body wash over bar soap as I have often found that bars leave my skin dry and just not as clean feeling as the body wash does. However, this bar definitely has me second guessing it! It left my skin feeling moisturized and the smell of the bar was great. This bar was definitely a pleasant surprise! Would definitely recommend to others.

May 16, 2012

Thanks 'Chickadvisor' for letting me try out this great product. Dove never seems to dissappoint me with their products. The Original Beauty Cream Bar by Dove is a great bar soap. Smells great, great on the skin and great on the pocket too! I use this on my 5 year old daughter too without any issues, that's how great this bar is. It is definitely not drying like other bar soaps.
    I recommend this product to everyone as it is a great product.