Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 11, 2012

I have always loved Dove products, but I moved away from there bar soaps years ago towards body wash. Getting this soap for review was a HUGE reminder why I love Dove so much. You can't beet the feeling that only Dove can give your skin. I absolutely love it. I feel clean and my skin is even softer then before. It's even helped control my psoriasis.

May 11, 2012

I was very excited to receive this product to review as Dove has always been a favourite brand for me. This one did not disappoint either. I found it to be quite a luxurious soap leaving my skin feeling clean and moisturized after my shower.

I loved the fresh smell and found it a nice wake up in the morning. Dove has always delivered a good quality product at a reasonable price and they seem to continue to provide products that women will love (I know they have a men's line also but I personally have not tried them, LOL!)

Now I'm left with a new problem.......where to hide my "Mommy soap" so that everyone else doesn't use it on me!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this product!

May 11, 2012

I was excited to receive this product in the mail about two weeks ago to do a product review for Chick Advisor. I have been using the Dove original Beauty Cream Bar for the last two weeks and find that it seems to be lasting a long time. Te first thing I noticed about the Dove beauty cream bar was it's scent. I noticed this before opening the packaging as it is somewhat strong. It reminds me a bit of baby powder. I don't particularly like baby powder scent or strong scents but did notice that the strong scent does not "stick" to your skin once you've used the Dove bar. I did notice my skin felt softer after using the Dove bar and there was no after use sticky feeling. I find it a little pricey for a bar soap but would recommend it at a sale price or with a good value coupon. I would consider buying it myself if it were offered in different scents...at a sale price or with a coupon. Thank you for the opportunity to review this product.

May 11, 2012

When I first opened up the package, the wonderful clean smell hit me and it took me back to when Mom used Dove and would always hide her bar from us kids. In my mind, it was adult soap - and now that I get to use it, it makes me laugh and think of my mom. I'm glad that Dove has never changed the shape of their soap bars too. Its so original from other bars. The creamy lather is soothing and smooth and doesn't dry out my skin. Now I have to go hide my bar from my kids.....lol

May 11, 2012

I received this bar in the mail last week, and just tested it out, so let's get down to it, shall we?

First, the smell. When it came, the scent was really overwhelming and had I had perfume allergies, it would have definitely set them off. Once I separated the 2 bars though, the smell greatly diminished and was actually quite pleasant. After showering with the bar, it leaves a very soft, pleasant scent that sticks around after towelling off.

Second, it fit great in my hand. It's curved just right for the size of my hand and I didn't have to play slippery little sucker in the shower. Because of the curve, it also glided nicely over my legs. I have to say, it's a really nice cream bar that didn't leave any residue that makes me itch, which is a problem I have with most bar soaps.

To end things, I really enjoyed using Dove's beauty cream bar, I highly recommend it to people who don't have scent issues, and I would definitely buy this bar. I'm even going to let my 7 yr old use it, because you're never to young to feel beautiful.

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club

May 11, 2012

I received this product a couple of weeks ago to test from Chick Advisor and have been using it since. Now at first I was very weary of trying it because it is moisturizing and I have VERY oily skin. Even though this is the original bar it has a very strong scent! The whole bathroom smells like this Dove bar! I don't mind the smell though so it's fine, but if you are a sensitive scent person it probably won't be for you. Based on the scent factor, I would probably never ever attempt to use this bar on my face no matter what because my skin is picky especially my face. I didn't want to risk a huge break out after my skin has been clear so long.

The soap left my skin soft and smooth and I haven't noticed my skin breaking out at all which was one of my biggest concerns when I first received it. My skin is very sensitive and picky about what products I can use and because of that I rarely ever stray too far from my tea tree oil soap that I usually buy. I'm not sure the Dove bar would be something I would buy normally just because it is much more pricey compared to the tea tree oil soap I buy for $1.99, but if the Dove bars ever went on sale for a good enough price I might stock up.

Overall I was pretty impressed with the Dove bar. It exceeded my expectations and I feel like I can add another product to the small list of things my body will tolerate without breaking out.

May 11, 2012

I recently received the Dove beauty bar to review. I like the scent and and how soft my skin feels long after getting out of the shower! Greatly recommend this product !

May 11, 2012

I have dry, sensitive skin so I was thrilled when I was chosen to try the Dove Beauty Cream Bar by Chick Advisor. Although I found the scent to be a little stronger than I usually like, I was thrilled with the product overall.
    I found the size of the bar to be a great fit for your hand....no big bulky bar or a teeny bar you can barely hold onto. The bar gave a good lather and there was no lingering film on my skin. Afterwards, my skin felt soft and smooth. Having sensitive skin can be tough with scented soaps, but the Dove Beauty Bar was gentle on my skin.
    Dove offers a quality brand at a reasonable price. Once again they've offered a great product that won't disappoint. This is a product I will happily keep on hand for my family.

May 11, 2012

I receive my bar soap last week, being a fan of DOVE products i must say i was happy to try this one out. I am more a person of liquid soap. Must after giving it a try i was really satisfied, love the smell, the no after wash kind of stick sensation the usually other soap leave. I would for sure recommend this product to friends and family. I think the price is very fare and is a product that you find everywhere.
    Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to try it, definitely i will star talking to everybody about it. This being my first time giving a review i absolutely love it. Hoping in the future for more to come.

May 11, 2012

I recently received this product from Chick Advisor to try and I must say, I really like it! Normally I am strictly a body wash gal, because I love anything that saves me time, but the Dove bar lathered very easily and once the loofah was lathered I had enough soap to wash my entire body. The bar had a light, pleasant scent that wasn't overpowering like some of the other bar soaps out there. It left my skin feeling smooth and clean. I will definitely be buying this in the future!

I love Dove and everything it stands for. We need more companies that focus on how beautiful everyone is, not just those society tells us are beautiful.