Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

April 13, 2013

I love this product and use it every day!!

April 07, 2013

i love dove its not oily and dosnt leave a film

March 28, 2013

love it it makes my skin so soft

March 28, 2013

Dove is the only bar soap I will use. I have dry, sensitive skin and Dove makes me feel fresh, clean and soft!

March 27, 2013

Love this soap.. and it is the ONLY soap bar that does not give me a yeast infection. Everyone in my house uses it.. including my week old daughter.

March 16, 2013

Dove soap is the only brand that the whole family uses!

March 11, 2013

I am very sensitive to many soaps but this soap is the best. I also have dry skin and this works great for it.

March 11, 2013

I love dove bar! I dont really like using bar soap but I alway need one bar of dove soap for the winter dryness and the summer stickiness. Dove leaves my skin soft amd moisture. I always abplus!!!!!!!!

March 10, 2013

It is worth every penny i pay for it.. my skin comes out nice and fresh like a babys bottem XD.. it also keeps my skin nice and not oily so i would say this is dove is one of the best body bars to buy.. its worth it!

March 03, 2013

I love the dove beauty bar! I have sensitive skin so I can't use many body washes and that's why I stick to soaps! But I have to say The dove beauty bar leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! I give the dove beaut bar 5 stars!