Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Sandwell, United Kingdom

My favourite

This is my only daily use soap that doesn’t dry out my hands :)

I’ve tried many before and I would get a reaction that would cause redness on my hands and extreme dryness (especially the liquid soap).

This I can use for washing hands or body without worry that I will have to smother them later with hand creams or suffer painful redness and sensitivity.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Love this product

I use dove soap on my face everyday. Love it and wouldn’t use anything else. Doesn’t dry my skin out like normal soap but leaves it feeling clean and fresh.

Fife, United Kingdom

Cleansing and moisturising

I adore this soap as it cleanses and moisturises at the same time. It smells lovely and fresh. My skin doesn't feel tight or dried out after I've used this soap. It's definitely superior to other soap bars.

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

My go to soap

I love this soap its gentle on the skin it soaps so well makes my skin feel all clean soft and moisturised i would not be without it. It is value for money and wont break the bank. I highly reccomend this Dove to me means love

Leicester, United Kingdom

Favourite Soap!

I love this soap. Its the best I have ever used. Its full of moisture, no dryness at all. The smell it leaves on your skin is fresh and clean and lasts.

Bexley, United Kingdom

The best soap

My soap no one I swiched for this 3 years ago and will never change. Nice smell, easy to use, makes my skin soft and fresh for long time.I also use it to clean my make up brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried.

St. Helens, United Kingdom

Wonderful

I’ve purchased this product off my own back, I really like it. I don’t think it leaves the worst soapy feeling in the world and it tends to leave mine soft. I do recommend

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Absolutely love this soap. It smells amazing. It’s really creamy and doesn’t dry my skin out. I love that it comes in a cardboard box so can be recycled.

July 12, 2019

Amazing product

This is the best bar soap I have ever used. It suits to every skin type and leaves a creamy moisture texture feeling like baby skin. I would recommend this product to everyone definitely. Love it!!

July 12, 2019

AMAZING!!!!

OMG!!!! This is the absolute the best bar of soap ever!!! +Most bars of soap dries my skin out bit, this has been truly amazing n id def recommend this to everyone!!! N the smell of it also is great as well n leaves ur skin feeling soft n gentle. Great job with making this soap u did awesome with this product!!!!