Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 08, 2012

I received my dove bar soap sample to test from Chickadvosor. It has been awhile since i have used a bar soap having swithced to body washes for convenience.

Guess what? I thouroughly enjoyed using the bar soap for a change! I have very dry middle aged skin and I was really pleased with how soft it was coming our of the shower. I forgot how much I love the scent as well. I find using the bar was great for rubbing into the loofha and I felt clean and fresh. Thanks for remindiing me about a great product!

May 08, 2012

Thanks a lot for sending me this product!
    When I just opened the package the smell was really strong. My entire room smelled like the soap. I thought for sure that this stuff would give me a migraine and that I wouldn't like it. When I used it, the smell wasn't as strong, it was very subtle and I noticed straight away how smooth my skin felt. It didn't leave it tight, like other soaps do. I just can't get over how soft my skin is. Also, most soap bars leave my skin breaking out. This one really works with my sensitive skin.I really like this product.

I highly recommend this and will be buying more after i go through the ones I was sent. Again, thank you so much!

May 08, 2012

Thanks ChickAdvisor for sending me two Dove Original Beauty Cream Bars to try! The soap is fragrant but not overpowering and non-irritating to my skin. The fresh, clean and soothing baby powder scent lightly lingers on the skin and dissipates as the day goes on.
    I use this bar on both my body and face, and so far no breakouts or skin irritations! Surprisingly the wonder bar effectively and gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without leaving an oily or greasy film on my skin. Unlike other soaps that leave my skin flaky and tight, this bar leaves my skin soft, moisturized and clean. I’ve noticed such a difference in my skin and received many compliments on how soft, supple, and hydrated my hands are now. I would repurchase this soap, and I highly recommend this product to friends and family.

May 08, 2012

I received this soap to review as a participant of the Product Review Club. I love Dove products and I was not disappointed at all with this product. First of all, I love the scent, so refreshing to smell first thing in the morning. Secondly, the soap leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without leaving soap residues that makes my skin feel icky and gross. Finally, this little bar of soap lasts a long time and the scent remains as soft and refreshing as the day I opened the package.

This product has met all my expectations for a bar of soap. I will definitely buy this again and I highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in trying soap bars instead of using bodywash.

May 08, 2012

Got this from chickadvisor.

I usually use the dove sensitive skin soap so it was nice to give the original a try. I find this one rinses "cleaner" then the sensitive skin. The sensitive skin dove I find is more moisturizing but when you rinse you can feel the emollients left on your skin.

While the original dove doesn't leave that moisturizing feeling it didn't dry out my skin either. So you get the bonus of squeaky clean feeling skin without it feeling tight or dry.

The smell is very soft and powdery, the smell doesn't linger on your skin.

I think I will stick to my sensitive skin version but the original is definitely nice to use aswell. I'd actually prefer the original for summer time or after a workout just to get that extra clean feel after being all sweaty.

May 08, 2012

I love the scent and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. What's not to love about it?

May 08, 2012

I recieved the dove beauty bar free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. At first I was a little skeptical due to the fact that every time i use a bar soap i get major itchy dry skin. I was also a bit wary as the bars are very scented and my skin is a bit sensitive. But i was quite surprised to find that the soap made my skin feel incredibly soft and mosturized. and the scent really is quite nice. I will definatly be buying this again in the future.

May 08, 2012

I received a free Dove beauty cream bar as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club last week in the mail.. Before i even opened the package you could smell the nice light scent of the soap..
    I tried it out absolutely loved it. There was lots of soap suds and felt very smooth. It left my skin feeling very clean ,soft and it had a nice light scent.

I have used several other bar soap's before and found they left a soapy film on my skin, unlike the Dove soap which made me feel very clean and soft.

I will be switching to the Dove bar soap and will be recommending it to friends and family.

May 08, 2012

So i received my soap and was excited to try it
    1. How was my overall experience with this Beauty Bar? (e.g. effectiveness, how it feels on your skin, etc)
    When i first received the box, i wasn't too fond of the smell of the soap. But as soon as I got the bar wet, the scent was much more pleasant. After washing, my skin was nice and soft, which is a change from the "other" bar soaps that leave my skin tight and itchy.
    2. How would i compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product? My husband uses "other" bar soap, but I asked him to try Dove. To my surprise, he loved it.
    3. Would i consider switching to make Dove® your usual beauty bar brand and/or recommend it to a friend? I have to admit, we are a changed family.

May 08, 2012

The beauty bar has a nice scent. It works into a good lather, and made my skin feel great. My usual brand is Olay and I found the Dove to be a comparable product. If the price was right, I would switch to Dove.