Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 07, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. I love this soap. It leaves my skin, soft and supple and best of all really clean. It does have a strong scent but it is pleasant and does diminish a few days after you start using the bar. I feel this bar does a better cleaning than my usual soap and would seriously consider switching to Dove Original Beauty Cream bar.

May 06, 2012

I don't mind using this product. I feel clean and fresh after the shower. But I feel the scent is quite strong. My whole bath room smell like this soap even when no one taking a shower. And for the word cream bar, I expect to feel more moisturize but the soap didn't leave me that feeling after use. But I do feel clean and the soap didn't dry my skin. Compare to the other soap I have in my bathroom, I feel confidence that this soap is better than the one I have. The price is a bit higher than what I usually spend for my soap though.

Updated On: May 07, 2012

Actually, my husband used it too and he loves it. He said it smell like his grandmother's soap. Gave him a good memory. And I used it again this morning. I feel really great and my skin smell good and feel clean.

May 06, 2012

I got this last week and have used it every day since. Can I tell you I LOVE IT!!! This is my new soap. I love the way it smells. You can smell the soap even before you open the package. The soap moisturize and does not leave you skin feeling tight like other soaps. Usually i am a body wash person but no longer. And no soap scum that you usually find around the tub after.

3.2/5

May 06, 2012

i am thankful i got to try this as most soap bars leave your skin very tight and dry the beauty cream bar didnt dry my skin or make it tight but i didnt really moisturize it either the scent was a little overwhelming my bathroom still smells like the bar and its been a couple of days i would like t see it come in unscented or a little less perfumey, it does make your skin feel clean i have sensitive skin and it didnt irritate me which was a very big bonus i dont think i would purchase this though because of the scent and that it doesnt really moisturize fix those 2 things and i would love it

May 06, 2012

Love how my skin feels after a shower ...not dried out .

May 06, 2012

I've always really like Dove Soaps so it was no surprise that I liked the white beauty bar. The scent is nice but to some it may be a little too strong. The soap has a creamy feel to it, which I guess moisturizes your skin since it contains 1/4 moisturizing cream! My skin felt very clean and fresh afterwards.

May 06, 2012

After using Dove's Beauty Cream Bar I found that it was no better then my traditional daily soap. The scent is pleasing, but I found it strong and gave me a burning sensation. I did find that it left my skin feeling cleaner , but I did not find it to better moisten my skin. I will not be switching to Dove's Beauty Bar, but I would recommend trying this product if you have oily skin. I was happy to be part of this product review club and would like to say thank you to ChickAdvisor for my free Dove Beauty Bar.

May 06, 2012

I received this product free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. I have used this before and really liked it a lot. It has a nice clean scent. My skin feels soft after using this. It lathers very well. It moisturizes my skin very well and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. I use this all over my body, but haven't tried to use this on my face. I know some people who do use it on my face. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and everyone else. I will consider switching to Dove brand.

May 06, 2012

I haven't used bar soap for a while because it used to leave my skin really dry. I've mainly been using shower gel for the past 5 years, however after trying this product I'm really considering switching my shower gel for this. This soap smells really fresh and clean without being too overwhelming. It lathers up really well (unlike a lot of other soaps) and leaves me feeling really clean. This soap doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all, in fact I've noticed my skin has been less dry since I started using this. I will definitely be using this soap again!

May 06, 2012

1. How was your overall experience with this Beauty Bar? (e.g. effectiveness, how it feels on your skin, etc)
    I have pretty dry skin and I also have eczema. After using it for one week, I still found that the soap made my skin feel tight all over. I still had to use moisturizer after my shower. With that said, the tightness of the skin is not as bad as other soap companies that have tried. I thought a moisturizer would not be needed from the advertising.

2. How would you compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product?
    I use both soap bars and body wash. This Dove beauty bar seems to go down faster than my regular soap product. It does not last as long. I use Dove body wash and it lasts me much longer as I only have to use a little and I am able to lather it up a lot on my loufa. I also like the smell a lot better than this beauty bar. I wish this beauty bar would last longer.

3. Would you consider switching to make Dove® your usual beauty bar brand and/or recommend it to a friend?
    I always use Dove beauty bar when I travel as I find it very convenient - I use it on my face and my body. I pack light so this Dove beauty bar saves me from packing a loufa, body wash and face wash - it's multifunctional. As mentioned earlier, this beauty bar still makes my skin feel tight all over but it is not that bad. Yes, I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Updated On: May 12, 2012

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.