Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 09, 2012

Glad to take part in the review. I really liked the dove beauty bar. Very rich & creamy without feeling greasy after showering. I usually use homemade soap, so I found the scent a little overpowering. I think that would be something I could get use to if I used it on a regular basis. Overall I would have to say it was a 4.5 out of 5. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try it.

May 08, 2012

I was pleased to have been chosen to receive a free Dove Beauty Cream Bar as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. I have often seen the product on sale two for $5.00, the regular price is a bit higher than I am willing to pay. My skin is sensitive and I am cautious as to what products I will use. After using Dove, my skin feels clean and soft. There is no residue and I like that the smell is not over-bearing like some body washes and soaps. I trust this product ans it is used by our whole family. I will continue to be a faithful fan and consumer of Dove.

May 08, 2012

Received this to review through the mail. I have to say, I'm not much of a "bar soap" kinda girl, but this bar-GREAT! left my skin feeling soft, no greasy residue... It smells GREAT! Not too strong of a scent at all. I will for sure buy this product again.. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

May 08, 2012

I loved the way the Dove beauty bar left my skin soft, moisturized, and feeling clean. It has a great scent, not too overpowering like other soaps. Works well on sensitive skin too.

I would defintely buy it. A little more expensive than other soaps but well worth the money.

May 08, 2012

I received this as part of the review club.

I haven't used Dove before but I liked it! It's pretty smooth and my skin felt pretty soft after I used it. Like the commercial says, some soaps leave a scummy feel after use but Dove doesn't. Well when I used it, I understood what they meant. My skin did feel less soap scummy which was awesome.

I generally prefer body washes so when I need to buy new soap I'll try the body wash and see what it is like. Overall I do recommend this product.

May 08, 2012

This smells great not too strong and feels smooth on skin. Love it

May 08, 2012

So I got the chance to try this product out, and I've been liking it so far. This soap has a pretty overpowering smell, it's not a bad scent though. It leaves my skin feeling really clean but it does dry it out a bit. I would recommend this as it is decent for a bar soap and it is very affordable!

May 08, 2012

Thanks a lot Chick Advisor for the opportunity to test this product.

I loved the feel of my skin after using the Dove soap. I usually don’t get time most of the days to moisturize myself and as a result have dry skin. But after using Dove I my skin felt soft and supple...Love the pleasant scent. Overall I loved it and would recommend it to all my family and friends..

May 08, 2012

First of all, thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to sample this product from the Product Review Club.
    Now onto the review. As everyone has already eluded in the previous reviews, there is a very strong soap smell that permeates through the packaging. But after about 4 days, the smell dissipates and becomes more tolerable for people with sensitive noses. The bar is smooth to the touch and lathers up just enough. My skin felt clean and soft after using the product for a week. It's moisturizing, just as the product claims to be. I'm glad I had the chance to try it out. Overall, I'd purchase it again. Thanks Chick Advisor!

May 08, 2012

When you first open the box, the scent is a little overpowering but dissapates within a day or two. Gentle on the skin but still have to give it a few days to see if it moisturizes enough to help dry skin.

Updated On: May 08, 2012

I felt extremely special due to the fact that I got chosen by Chick Advisor's Product Review Club to test this product. As I suffer from dry, itchy skin all winter, this was the prefect product for me to try out. Thank you Chick Advisor. Just wanted to add that I have very little bathtub ring after using Dove for the last couple of weeks. One thing to be aware of is that it makes the tub slippery. A lovely product.