Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 14, 2019

Good for me, my husband, and our budget

My husband is incredibly budget-conscious, and I am extremely picky about what beauty products I'll use. Dove beauty bars are amazing for both of our needs: it's inexpensive enough that my husband has no problem buying it frequently, and for my needs, it's gentle on my skin, moisturizing, and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed every time! 10/10 would (and do!) use over and over again.

Love for my dry skin!

As an avid couponer, I have a significant stockpile with about 18 bars in a closet beside the entryway to my apartment and it smells amazing when I come home (which is a total bonus imo. I use this product everyday. My dry skin feels so much smoother, softer and I don’t feel like I have to wear a heavy foundation anymore to even put the redness. Love this product!

California, United States

A staple in my shower routine

I’ve been using this bar again and again. I absolutely love how it smells and how it feels on my sensitive skin. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean without the weird residue feeling that other bar soaps leave.

Effective

I use this when camping to minimize the amount of products that i have to bring with me. With this i don’t need to bring body wash, a loofah, shaving cream, or a big bottle of moisturizer because it does the job on its own

Very nice

I just got a tattoo and you need to use gentle soap to wash with, the first one I chose was dove as its sort and gentle also smells good. I would definitely recommend it to all.

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Excellent product

I love Dove White Beauty Bar! It is my favorite! I love the smell and make my skin soft and smooth! It's easy to find it in different stores. The selection is great and i tried them all. I highly recommend it!

Foamy Bubbles

I love Dove White Beauty Bar for several reasons. The bar feels good in the hands and the lather is soft and foamy. It's great to use on the entire body and it's priced reasonably - often on sale. It feels luxurious and I can feel the softness on my skin.

Un classique

Peu importe les différents savons en barres que j'utilise, je reviens toujours au DOVE, encore plus depuis que la gamme est maintenant sans cruauté envers les animaux.

Georgia, United States

The best smell and texture

Dove has the best smell and is the softest that you can find in the stores. My skin loves it and it also helps with making my tattoos always looking like new.

August 13, 2019

I already have purchased this product again

very creamy, goes on easy, like the feel on my skin, my skin feels so soft, I feel clean. Stores well, easy to find in the store, selection is always good at the stores