Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Super hydrating

I usually prefer body washes over soaps because soaps can be really drying on the skin, but this Dove soap is really hydrating and moisturizing.
    They last so much longer than body washes and are super affordable. I've been buying these for years and I'm really happy with how hydrating they are. I also love that they're PH balanced so I never have to worry about where I'm scrubbing with it.

Lancashire, United Kingdom

The only soap my skin loves!

Absolutely adore this soap and it has been a firm favourite for many years. Having sensitive skin I have struggled with soap especially using it on my face as most seem to dry my skin out. Dove is the exception and leaves my face feeling smooth clean and moisturised.

Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

Creamier than soap

I don’t usually buy soap as it tends to dry my skin out but Dove is different. It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised instead. It creams up nicely under hot water to make soft creamy suds and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

My favourite

I have used this for absolutely years.
    I adore it!
    It smells amazing and is the only soap I can use in my face.
    By far my number one couldn't live without product

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love this

Absolutely love it smells amazing I love dove products, highly recommend this soap, always buy it. It makes my skin so soft and silky. I have bought loads of products in the dove range.

Love dove

I absolutely love dove I have been using it since I can Remeber my parents used to buy it. It doesn't leave a residue like zest.
    It has gentle scents nothing over powering. By far my favourite brand.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

amazing

I have to admit that when I first received my two bars of Dove soap I was sceptical to say the least! Previously we, as a family, had been mostly using homemade soap my husband had made as part of his hobby.

Kent, United Kingdom

Best ever

I live this soap if fresh smelling and gentle on the skin I have fairly dry skin and after a shower of bath with this my skin feels soft. Great value for money

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Dove beauty bar

Dove beauty leaves skin so soft. Makes a lot of bubbles to use on your face. I would not go back to my previous soap bar after using this. The price was just right too

October 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Heavenly

Love the scent and the moisturizing aspects of this beauty bar. I have made this part of my daily cleansing routine. This is a definite buy for any woman.