Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 27, 2019

My dove my love

I use Dove products for more then 5 years. I never been disappointed by the quality no matter what range was. I am buying and will buy. You don't need to change a brand when you happy with. Not curious about other brands.

October 27, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My favourite soap

I love dove soap, I’ve tried lots of other brands including moisturiser ones and baby ones and they all leave my skin feeling dry, dove is the only one that doesn’t. It’s soft and cleansing and doesn’t dry out my skin. I use it everyday!

Would buy again

I love dove products. Will highly recommend, this makes my skin feel so soft as I suffer with dry skin and it helps me. I always purchase this on my weekly shop. Brilliant prices for these products.

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Dry

Dove cleans you. Yes. But boy does it also dry out your skin. I though it was suppose to lock the moisture in but once I get out of the bath and dry off I feel too dry.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Oh so clean

Cleans and leaves such soft and beautiful skin. Smells so clean! ... You can't go wrong with classic dove soap it leaves you feeling clean and smells amazing. You can't go wrong with classic dove soap it leaves you feeling clean and smells amazing.

Lisbon, Portugal

Dove is Divine!

I love Dove beauty bar soap. It's the only soap I use on my delicate skin. It smells divine and it's kind and caring on my skin leaving it moisturized and soft. I strongly recommend it.

Plymouth, United Kingdom

Cleared my skin without drying it out!

Whilst this is clearly not a soap, it has become my go to to remove my makeup most days. I have very sensitive dry skin, so anything that can remove makeup without aggravating it is a miracle.

Smells divine

This is definitely the only soap that I will buy. It smells lovely and doesn’t dry my skin at all. I’ve tried the other varieties but I keep going back to the original one as I never tire of the smell.

Wigan, United Kingdom

Favourite soap bar

I have used dove soap for a while now. It's so gentle, delicately scented and doesn't dry the skin out. A bonus is it doesn't go all mushy and is use able until the end so good value and quality. Highly recommend all dove soap bars.

Kent, United Kingdom

Dove beauty bar

I really like this soap smells fresh and lasts all day my daughter can’t use soap as she has dry skin but since using this she doesn’t suffer as much as she use to