Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

February 19, 2014

I have used the same bar soap for years, but I had a coupon to try Doves beauty bar. So I thought I would give it a try. What a surprise! I love the scent, and love the way it lathers up. Im so glad I tried Doves beauty bar, Im a total fan now and will continue using it!

February 19, 2014

I have very dry skin that is worst in winter dove leaves my skin nice and smooth and the smell is very nice

February 19, 2014

Great soap for my child's sensitive skin

February 19, 2014

This product leaves my skin feeling soft and residue free. Great from senitve skin.

February 19, 2014

I love Dove bar soap for Sensitive skin. My whole family uses it . It has a very light smell which is great since we have sensitive skin. It works great on dry skin. I like the fact that Dove often puts out coupons. I switched from Ivory to Dove several years ago and I will never turn back.

February 19, 2014

I absolutely love this soap. I won't use any other brand because I love the way dove makes my skin feel and look. It is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good soap.

February 19, 2014

We use only Dove sensitive skin. It is wonderful.

February 19, 2014

i love dove soap and feel good using it...only soap i use

February 19, 2014

My husband and I both get extremely dry skin in the winter and Dove has come to the rescue. After many years of trying to find a soap we both liked and didn't dry our skin but helped moisturize it we finally found Dove.Skin saver we call it. The best cream bar there is and the fragarance is so nice and clean :)

February 18, 2014

I love it. Dove sope is amazing and leaves skin so soft and refreshed.