Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 23, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Lovely soap

This soap has a lovely delicate scent. It is a reasonable price. I think it has a good creamy lather. My skin always feel so clean and soft after using it. Would definately recommend it

October 23, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Dove soap

I'm using this soap every day. I don't know now better for my skin. Nice delicate fragrance. Available in many different kinds. My face is always looking fresh after using.

Dove Beauty Bar

This is a classic for a reason. Great smell, great price tag, can found at most drugstores. I use this for a simple face cleanser, it's great, sometimes you don't need something super fancy, simple works.

Dove peau sensible

J’adore Dove peau sensible. Je l’achète pour toute ma famille 😊Il est doux pour la peau et je le prend car nous avons la peau sensible. Nous ne sommes pas decu de ce produit depuis toujours

Best ever

I have used this soap on my whole family for years . Tried many other but always came back . I buy the dove for sensitive skin love the soften of my skin no harsh smell or chemical

Love dove soap

I love using dove beauty bars, the soap leaves my skin so soft and the smell of the bars is nice. I would highly recommend the dove beauty bars to everyone to use.

Smooth Skin

I simply love the smell of this soap, its so refreshing! I love using this soap for cleansing because it makes my skin super soft. I would really recommend this if you have oily skin.

Freshness

Feels so lovely and soft on skin .
    I would deffinetly purchase again and again and also will be telling friends and family to buy this soap next time they are out shopping

October 21, 2019

Leaves you feeling great!

I have never found such a amazing soap to use good on face and all of body! So natural smells great leaving you feeling refreshed and doesn’t dry out your skin at all !! So happy with my beautiful skin

October 19, 2019

This is the only soap I buy!

I love dove soap. It is hydrating and easy on your skin. As someone who wears a lot of makeup, and also works in the food service, this soap is perfect. It cleans off all the grease from work, and cleanses off the makeup I’ve spent my day in, without drying out my face.