Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Lovely smell.

I love this soap. Easy to rub in the shower. Lovely smell. Amazing product. I would buy again and again. This is really good quality soap for all skins.

My favorite

I used this bar soap for years.. and it always make me satisfied. Its creamy sensation on my skin and the freshness of its smell make the shower time soo enjoyable.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Luxury feeling

Dove has to be one of the best soaps out in the shops for value for money . The soap feels creamy and rich in texture and lasts for ages . I would recommend without a doubt .

1.5/5

United Kingdom

Caused an allergic reaction

Bought Dove soap on a recommendation.
    Worst mistake I ever made. The soap made my face all blotchy, I persevered for a week, but I guess this isn't for me.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Just love it!

Just love it! I would recommend this product. This product is a good quality at a good price. Must try this product. Dove is definitely the #1 brand name for our family.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I have used dove for some time I really like how it smells , leaves your hands feeling soft and dose not dry them out like most soap .but then this is more likr a cream bar

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favorite product!!!

Love this dove bar. It makes my skin so soft and smells soooooo good!!!! I also love to use it on my kids because it's so gentle on their skin. This is one of my favourite products by far!

Love dove beauty bar

Dove beauty bar is by far the best soap I have and will ever use. It doesn't make your skin feel grippy or dry and you smell so fresh after using it! Highly recommended

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Lovely

2.0/5

It’s ok

It’s alright very good for sensitive skin but I find that it makes my skin feel very weird after I use it.. it’s nice and easy to use but I find my skin feeling very tight after