Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

August 10, 2020

Love it

Love this product but they need to be more scents I will definitely be buying this product again it. So amazing they should make it more natural .....

August 10, 2020

Love!

I have been using this soap bar forever! I love the way it makes my skin feel, unlike other body soap bars it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Love this!❤

August 08, 2020

Smooth and effective

I love this soap!! It cleaned my skin & left my skin smooth & moisturized!! My skin felt so soft too!! It was really gentle too!! I absolutely recommend this soap if you have sensitive skin!!

Love Dove!

I Remember using bars of Dove soap back when I was a childat my grandparents house So I guess you could say I’ve been using it my whole life . I trust the brand and feel like it makes my skin feel clean and moisturizing.

AMAZING!!

This product works like magic! When I wash my hands with it, it leaves my hands moisturized, as other companies that sell bar soap make my hands dry. It cleans my hands really well and I would definitely purchase it again.

August 07, 2020

Produits que je recommandes fortement

Je recommandes fortement ce produit, il est de très bonne qualité . Je suis allergique a toute savon qui à des produit avec des senteurs et lui c'est un des seuls qui ne me fais aucune réactions.

1.2/5

August 06, 2020

Leaves my skin dry

Whenever I use this dove product, it dries my skin out. I have tried using it multiple times but everytime I do my skin is completely dry and very itchy.

August 06, 2020

Dove soap

J'ai utilisé le savon en pain dove lors de ma visite chez mes grands-parents. J'ai aimé le fait que j'avais une peau plus douce après ma douche. Je ne sentais pas avoir le besoin de me mettre une crème hydratante après.

August 05, 2020

Love this soap and brand

Dove soap has been a family staple since I was a kid and it has become that for my kids as well. I use nothing other than dove for my bar soap. It is mild and moisturizing. The best.

August 04, 2020

Awesome for sensitive and dry skin

Our whole family have been using Dove soap our entire life. It is very good for sensitive and dry skin.it makes our skin so smooth and soft. Moreover, the scent lingers even after you have taken shower or bath. We love this product.