Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 13, 2020
    New York, United States

Dove White Beauty Bar

I recently bought Dove White Beauty Bar about a month ago. After using Dove White Beauty Bar, I was amazed to see how soft and moisturized my face and skin felt. I would definitely recommend Dove White Beauty Bar to anyone who would like to see a difference in their skin.

love it

It's my daily soap for washing my body and my family used this soap all the time. It don't experience any dryness on my skin any time I used this soap.. we use all dove products.

Pennsylvania, United States

One of the best soaps in the market!

This soap is one of my family’s favorite for years now. Light, un expensive, hydrates really well. Definitely you must try it, I found it to be a good alternative for a face wash!

Perfect for my skin!

I am using adobe from so many years and I am in love with it. Keeps my skin soft alwz! Love it’s soothing smell and I am on the top of the world when my 3 year old son says,”mumma you smell so nice”😍😍

Amazing !!!

Dove bars are best if you have dry skin. I use this every day to wash my face and it works great moisturizing my skin , leaving it soft and silky smooth.

July 09, 2020

Dove is great

My daughter and I have sensitive skin. With all the hand washing with COVID-19 we had some skin rashes from overly fragranced soaps. We switch to Dove and the rashes have disappeared. It works great and is really great for sensitive skin.

July 08, 2020

The only soap I will ever use

I have been using dove my entire life, even my mom has been using it for ever. There is no bar soap that comes close to dove. It leaves your skin feeling smooth, smells great and a great price! I will always use Dove!

Good soap

Good for washing hands as it doesnt leave your hands dry or feeling weird. My doctor also suggested it for my acne. It sort of worked, was nice and gentle and made my face smell nice and feel soft

Happy

I enjoy using Dove beauty bar because it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Not like some other bars that make my skin feel tight and itchy. The smell is amazing too.
    Will definitely be a lifetime fan

July 07, 2020

Love

I absolutely love this product it is great for sensitive skin. I even use it on my face to take my makeup off daily and it has improved my skin immensely. I would absolutely suggest this to everybody and anybody I have gotten all my friends and family to use it and they all love it as well