Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

September 21, 2014

Different kind of soap for different kind of skin: LOVE IT!

September 17, 2014

I usually use body wash instead of soap just for the fact it's easier to use.But when I tried the dove beauty bar I pretty much fell in love with it.I Sawa total difference in my skin how smooth it is especially how creamy the soap is.Most soaps I used it the past always felt weird after showering.But when I use the dove bar I'm always impressed on how it makes my skin feel smooth and young again.

September 15, 2014

I usually don't like to use soap bars because my skin gets sensitive and itchy all over from other brands. Dove is very moisturizing and has a light lovely scent to it. Convenient for travelling.

September 15, 2014

smells great - works great. I always have a stash of these at home. I love that they are 1/4 moisturizer - I have sensitive skin and this never irritates!

September 15, 2014

I've been an avid Dove soap user for almost 2 decades! This stuff smells great and leaves my skin all soft and moisturised. Dove has always been my number one and I never stray!

1.3/5

September 14, 2014

I don't like any of doves products I find it dries my hair an skin out really bad

September 13, 2014

I love Dove! The cream bar makes my skin feel great! Usually soap makes my sensitive skin very dry, but this bar keeps my skin moisturized.

September 11, 2014

I love this soap for using in the shower. It is very gentle and has a great lather. The smell is also refreshing. I just wished it was a little cheaper. I also love their self-esteem program. It is great to see a company showing women in a different image than what the media typically portrays.

September 11, 2014

LOVE this soap! It's wonderful for my sensitive skin :)

September 11, 2014

LOVE this soap! The smell is amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.