Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

January 21, 2020

Love love love!

The smell is great and it makes my skin so soft. My favourite soap bar ever. Definitely reccomend and have even gave some to friends to try when they needed soap as well.

January 21, 2020

Great Bar Soap

I have been using Dove products for years and this is a staple product for my household. I love how my skin feels after using this soap and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. I will continue to purchase these and other items from the Brand.

1.8/5

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Drying

Found this product really drying for skin too perfumed and rather than moisturising it left my skin dry and blotchy. Would not recommend at all defo not buying again

January 20, 2020

I would buy this product again, and again

This product is well made, and smells great! I will be buying again! so soft on the skin, doesn't get gross like some other soaps. It lasts forever too!

2.7/5

January 20, 2020

Good, but could be better

I find that my skin gets very dry, and feels very yucky. It does smell very good, and it washes nicely. But I don't like how my skin feels after I have used it.

Amazing clean

This is a great product. Leaves you feeling cleaned and refreshed. My favourite and ultimate go to product. It is a great for multipurpose use as well.

January 20, 2020

I would buy this product over and over

This soap left my body feeling fresh and smooth. The fragrence had a nice clean smell that wasn't to overpowering either. This product I would but over and over again

January 19, 2020

I love this soap -- it's one of the best bar soaps

I've been using this soap for the last 10 years and I can't tell you how much I love it! It's cheap, readily available everywhere and smells amazing. I repurchase all the time.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Dove

I have very sensitive skin and this product really helps. It smells good (not too strong like some other soaps I have tried in the past) this is perfect for all skin types.

Soft n clean

Soft sent I lovevthd smell of this soap I love dove products of all sorts from deodorant to shampoo and I'm never disappointed this is my go to body cleanser I prefer the bars over liquids . Deffinetly always in my cart!