Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 02, 2020

Dove Moisturizing soap bar

Dove Moisturizing soap bar Is an excellent product.
    It leaves your skin soft and feeling fresh.
    The scents are very mild.
    The price is very reasonable and is easy to find in most stores, whether it be pharmacies or grocery stores

July 01, 2020

very moisturizing

I like to use this bar in the shower as its gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. Also love the fact that this bar doesn't leave soap scum on the shower doors . The scent is very nice without being overpowering.

June 29, 2020

Have used this soap forever!

I only buy Dove bars of soap. They never dry out your skin and always leave your skin feeling clean and soft. My children have sensitive skin and it works for them as well.

Maryland, United States

Love it

Great soap, easy to use and very gentle on my skin. Perfect if you’ve got sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again soon.

June 29, 2020

Does as advertised! Go to brand

I have used dove for years. Upon being told that most liquid hand soaps were causing my skin on my hands to constantly be cracked and bleeding, I made the change to bar soap at home for hand washing as well and have used Dove for that. A year now I have not had such a problem with my hands since switching and it truly has been a blessing. Will always recommend Dove

North Carolina, United States

Only product I use

I love Dove! I have sensitive skin so it works wonders. I love how dove leaves my skin feeling clean and extra soft. I highly recommend dove products to everyone!

New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome!

This is such a classic soap and a must have in my home. We use it in the shower and in the bathroom as hand soap as well. It leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated! Love it.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended this product. This is my first choice when I have to choose beauty bar. It's really smooth on your skin and never let your skin dry .

2.3/5

Smells great, But...

I find the line of dove soaps to be great in the winter for dry skin. But I also find a leave a slimy feeling on your body when getting out of the shower. You never get that squeaky-clean feeling like you do with other brands of soap. It almost feels like I put cream on in the shower. It does smell great and like I said is good for dry skin!

June 26, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

Great value for money and works really well for my eczema. They have many different scents in the line which are all mild if you are sensitive to strong smells.