Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 02, 2012

I recently got selected to test the Dove Beauty Bar for free as part of the ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. Here is my review on the product:

1. How was your overall experience with this Beauty Bar? (e.g. effectiveness, how it feels on your skin, etc)

I absolutely LOVE it!! I never knew that my skin could feel so refressed, clean and SMOOTH after using a body bar!! I've been using Body wash for years as I hated the tight feeling that bar soap did to my skin!

2. How would you compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product?

I'm using body wash right now, so there isn't a huge difference but I do feel like I can get a better clean with the actual bar. Compared to other bar soap products, the difference is HUGE! No tight skin feeling with Dove!! Just smooth, clean skin!!

3. Would you consider switching to make Dove® your usual beauty bar brand and/or recommend it to a friend?

Yes!! I will definetly be making the switch! I've done some research and the pricing is very reasonable (even saves me a bit from my usual body wash!!) And I've already recommended to my hubby (who also love's this product ;)) and family!! Will definetly tell my friends about the Dove bar!

Thanks so much ChickAdvisor for this routine changing opportunity!! ;)

May 02, 2012

last night, i used the dove original beauty cream bar for the first time. when i opened the box, the love smell overwhelmed me and i had to share it withg my husband and let him smell it, it is a very nice smell. then i used it in my shower, once i wet it, i felt the creaminess of the bar for sure. afterwards, i dried myself and felt my skin, it felt as nice as after moisturizer!!! i for sure will recommend this bar to my friends who like soap, or cream bar. :) thanks

Updated On: May 02, 2012

i would like to add that i received this bar free to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

May 02, 2012

I just used this yesterday for the first time, when I opened the package it smelled amzing I went to go shower immediately to try it and it was so silky smooth, this morning my skin still feels moisturized and the lovely scent still lingers in my bathroom absolutely love it

May 02, 2012

what an amazing product. You can feel the creaminess when you wet the soap - ouch not soap, cream bar. After using, my face doesnt feel pulled. I will continue to use this product and will use it on my little ones too.

today I started using Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar
    first of all it have really pleasant smell wonderful scent and soft smooth felling on my skin, I like it - how it feels after
    after started using it Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar - I just could not go back to my old soap
    I just could not... I have bit sensitive skin but my skin just fall in love withDove Original Beauty Cream Bar...
    I decided to switch to make Dove® your usual beauty bar brand and just recommended to my friend...
    I'm really thankful I got chosen to review Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar...

May 02, 2012

I love this soap. I feel clean after using it and there isn't any kind of filmy feeling afterwards, just a fresh, clean and a wonderful scent. I have very sensitive skin and I have eczema and I have to be careful what I use on my skin. I didn't have any issues after using the dove bar. I didn't get the usual problems I get with other brands witch is itchy, blotchy and red skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and will tell all my family and friends about dove. Thanks Dove!

May 02, 2012

I really enjoyed this soap. I loved the aroma.. I especially like the way it moisturized my skin. This was
    far superior to the soaps I had used it the past. There was no soap scum as with the other soaps i ad used.
    I definitely will recommend it to my family and friends.

May 02, 2012

I received this from the Product review club recently, i didn't know where to find this product to review so i created my own, but regardless i am here now with my experience with this product.

I like this product very much , it could be my favourite. It left my skin very hydrated and not dry and tight after my shower like other bar soaps do. I find it extremely moisturizing and very nourishing to your skin. It definitely differs from other soaps in regards to the effect on your skin. It leaves my skin soft.

2. How would you compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product?

It is extremely moisturizing and does not leave my skin dry after like other soap bars that I have used. I enjoy using this soap and the scent of it also creates a very relaxing shower. Other bar soaps dont compare.

A lot of my friends are big fans of dove products I definitely would recommend it to them if they have not used it already. The downfall to the soap is it melts fast, and i shower 2-3 times a day so I would have to buy a lot of bars so it could be pricey. But i definitely would rather use this soap over any other.

May 02, 2012

I received my Dove Beauty Bar in the mail from ChickAdvisor for review and couldn't wait to hop in the shower.

* I had a great overall experience. Unlike others, I was not a huge fan of the smell right away and thought that I would have a strong fragrance on my skin all day, which is not the case at all. Its light smelling on my skin. My skin feels hydrated and not at all dry like my other soaps tend to leave my skin feeling right away. I feel smooth and clean. I also used this soap to shave, and it lathered up well enough to get a great shave out of it. Not at all like other bar soaps.

2. How would you compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product?

* I normally use Liquid soap and not bar soap, but this bar blew away my expectations. There is no comparison, this is a great soap.

* I definitely would recommend to a friend and yes I will consider switching my soap over to dove! I love how my skin feels.

2.7/5

May 02, 2012

I was one of the selected candidate to try and review Dove bar.
    I tried it and following are the outcomes or my experience.

The overall experience was OK..not so great as after bath also i was feeling as if soap is still there on my body. May be it depends on the water also but if i have to rate i'll do 5/10. Although the fragrance is awesome.

2. How would you compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product?

I would not change my regular soap with this bar.

I can recommend to my friends but will also tell my current experience. And then its upto them if they want to use or no.