Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

November 14, 2020

Creamy soap

I love dove soap. Leave your skin smooth and protected against dry weather. Specially Canadian weather. No extra time with creams. It goes fast but your skin will appreciate it.

November 14, 2020

Excellent produit pour la peau sensible

Le savon doux offert par ce produit est excellent pour les peaux sensibles. Il ne cause aucune irritation et hydrate bien pour éviter la peau sèche. Je le recommande.

Only Soap I Need

This soap is great for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and does not leave any residue. I would definitely recommend this product for people with sensitive skin!

November 13, 2020

I would purchase this product again

DOVE WHITE BEAUTY BAR is a great soap it works excellent. Dove white beauty bar soap makes a lot of lather. This soap has a terrific scent while leaving you feeling clean.

November 13, 2020

This is the best soap gentle and has a soft clean smell.

I use this on myself and my child love how gentle It is.Its a very affordable soap as well.z as nd it smells wonderful. Definitely one of my favorites.

I enjoy this product

This soap makes your skin feel clean and smooth. Doesn't dry out your skin like some brands. Would Definitely buy again and recommend to anyone looking for a soap to try.

Keeps my skin very soft

I love the smell, It's very effective on my skin keeping it smooth especially my face. I've tried the pink beauty bar as well. I would recommend buying this product.

Best bar soap

I’ve used bars of soap in the past and my skin is always left tight and not very soft so I was skeptical about the claims that Dove soap will leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I was pleasantly surprised when I didn’t need to use moisturizer afterwards. My skin was soft and smooth. After using regularly after some time, my severely dry skin was drastically improved. Great for sensitive skin which I have as well. Highly recommend Dove products

November 13, 2020

My go to for sensitive skin

Over the years I have tried various soaps including natural or organic. They have all left me with either burning skin while using, dried out my skin, or leave that milky residue along my nail bed and fingers. I have always been able to rely on dove to keep me clean, moisture and without skin irritation

New Brunswick, Canada

J'adore!

J'adore ma Dove beauty bar! Elle nettoie la peau en toute douceur et sens tellement bon! Je l'utilise à tous les matins et tous les soirs, c'est parfait pour ma peau sensible.