Dove white soap Reviews

April 25, 2021

Aussi doux que du vrai coton

Ce savon est très doux et hydrate bien la peu. Il est peu irritant et la peau devient lisse et soyeuse. Il vaut la peine d'être utilisé et vaut bien son prix.

April 23, 2021

Dove white soap

The soap is very soft on skin. It’s very moisturizing but disintegrates in water too fast. It’s also very slippery so slips out of hand very easily. The shape of the soap makes it difficult to be held in hand properly. Good soap for moisturizing your skin but does not last long. Also if you are in a bathtub taking a shower it can cause you to slip when the soap washes off.

April 20, 2021

The best

Always my go to soap. Doesn’t dry out my skin, feels soft and silky after a shower. Smells great! Pair that with a body moisturizer and you are set to go!

April 13, 2021

Product for the whole family

This soap is used by every member of our family. We all love the light scent. The price of this soap is also family friendly. Works very well and doesn't break the bank. We purchase it regularly.

April 13, 2021

Love this product

I love this product. This bar is super effective for maintaining clear skin. I use it with just a typical wash cloth. Then put some Cera v cream and it helps with acne!

March 15, 2021
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Gorgeous smell

My number one go to bar of soap. I love how fresh it smells. I love how soft it makes my skin. I love how clean I feel after using it. There's nothing that I don't like about this soap.

February 06, 2021
    Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

Smells beautiful

Such a beautiful clean smell, amazing for cleaning your face after exfoliating, price is also a massive bonus and it lasts ages, highly recommend and will buy time and time again

December 03, 2020

It is really good for evry type skin as it make it soft .

I am using dove soap almost from last 4 years. That was really suitable soap for my skin. As my skin us dry and the soap.provide the oilly nutrients and make my skill soft and easy to touch and feel. I will recomment to everyonw just have a try with it. You will get grear results.

December 02, 2020

Very good product. Have been using this for many years now

This is a very good product. I have been using this for years and would buy it over and over again. Makes my skin feel soft after every wash. It is very soapy and soft. Use this every day and my skin doesn't dry out

November 30, 2020

I would buy this product again

Not many soaps have helped my dry and itchy skin but dove soap has been a game changer for me , I wouldn’t buy any other soap but this one 10/10 recommend