Down Under Natural's Nude Shampoo and Conditioner

Down Under Natural's Nude Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1529 out of 2555 in Hair Care

January 25, 2017

I use this for my colored hair in order to keep it healthy and the color from bleeding out. it works really well and has a nice scent to it. you get a lot for a good price.

2.2/5

May 16, 2016

Had hopes for this brand of shampoo and conditioner but I am gradually watching my hair lose its shine and softness. As an added issue, I have been getting sore spots on my scalp from using this stuff. Just goes to show me that because it clams to be a clean product doesn't mean that is true. Complete junk.

April 09, 2016

I bought this product on a whim! I love the smell of coconut and this product doesn't disappoint! After one use my hair was amazingly soft and smelled fantastic! I love the fact there are no parabins in it and that it's not tested on animals! Will be my only shampoo and conditioner from now on!

April 26, 2015

i really enjoy this shampoo!!

February 17, 2014

These products are great! The shampoo is 98% plant derived and the conditioner 96%. They are paraben, SLS, phthalate and DEA free. They clean my hair very well and the conditioner leaves it soft and shiny. They cost around $5 a bottle for 325ml which isn't terrible.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo