Downy Dryer Sheets Reviews
#94 in Laundry Care

June 14, 2018

No more static

Very effective and good smelling drying sheets. My cloth come out without and static and the house just smells wonderful. I would defiantly recommend this product.

March 08, 2018

The best

These dryer sheets are miles above any other. They smell so nice and leave my clothing smelling great for days. Even after I wash the clothes they still smell good for up to a week

February 26, 2018

Keeps clothing soft!

I will use this product again and again! It keeps clothing very soft for sure ! I recommend trying this product because it works wonders every time! This product smells great!

July 12, 2017

Dreamy Scent

After I dry my clothes with the dryer sheet, it smells dreamy!My kids love to just inhale the scent on their freshly washed and dried pillow cases, stuffed animals and their blankets. I also throw one under my car seat and the car smells so clean!

May 08, 2017

I love doing laundry because of Downy. It smells great after drying and the scent lasts a while. Jeans and clothes are clean and refreshed. Soft and comfortable

March 29, 2017

Smell is great, texture also.
    Effectiveness to stop static is good!
    Easy to use and not too expensive!
    Leaves a great smell on clothes that stays long.
    Thanks Downy!!!

March 28, 2017

Cant say enough good things about this brand or product. Have been buying it for years and will always buy it for our family. It's a trusted brand and has never let us down.

March 26, 2017

Downy April fresh dryer sheets are the best smelling and don't make your clothes staticky. You only need one in your dryer and it works awesome. I trust the downy brand and it works well paired well with tide laundry soap.

January 04, 2017

Downy dryer sheets are not something I usually buy for my family. But I did try these and they actually worked very nice. Smell was pleasant, not to strong. My laundry came out soft and fluffy. I will be and have put this product on my shopping list!

September 18, 2016

Can't live without these. Smell great and keep clothes static free. I always stock up when on sale. Downy is a great brand, I use their other products too.