Downy Dryer Sheets Reviews
#75 in Laundry Care

September 25, 2018

Amazingly fresh

Downy dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling fresh. I love the fact that they are simple to use, just one sheet is all you need for your clothes to be static free and smelling great!
    I highly recommend these dryer sheets.

August 20, 2018

A little pricey

I love downy laundry products and they work great and keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean but unless i can find a sale on them somewhere i truly just cant afford the regular cost. So other tgen price they are great!

Softness

I absolutely love downy dryer sheets. I do not use any other brand. They make my clothes so soft and smell amazing. I would recommend these to anyone.

Love love love!

These are my favorite dryer sheet!
    They smell amazing.
    Couple tricks I use ... put em in your air filter at home, dresser drawers, vents in the car. 😉 and of course don’t forget the dryer. 😂

The only choice!

I'm actually doing laundry right now. :) The Scent of these sheets is incredible, and I can't tell you how important that is to me. Aside from that, they are great at keeping my laundry soft and static free.

One thing I wish was different, is how it always seems to clump up when used with fleece. I always have to use extra when I do blankets, because it ALWAYS winds to clustered somewhere.

June 14, 2018

No more static

Very effective and good smelling drying sheets. My cloth come out without and static and the house just smells wonderful. I would defiantly recommend this product.

March 08, 2018

The best

These dryer sheets are miles above any other. They smell so nice and leave my clothing smelling great for days. Even after I wash the clothes they still smell good for up to a week

February 26, 2018

Keeps clothing soft!

I will use this product again and again! It keeps clothing very soft for sure ! I recommend trying this product because it works wonders every time! This product smells great!

July 12, 2017

Dreamy Scent

After I dry my clothes with the dryer sheet, it smells dreamy!My kids love to just inhale the scent on their freshly washed and dried pillow cases, stuffed animals and their blankets. I also throw one under my car seat and the car smells so clean!

May 08, 2017

I love doing laundry because of Downy. It smells great after drying and the scent lasts a while. Jeans and clothes are clean and refreshed. Soft and comfortable