Downy Infusions Amber Blossom In-Wash Scent Booster Reviews
#130 in Laundry Care

March 15, 2019

I found this kinda MEH

So it says it freshens for a certain length of time which it does not really. It deffinitly does make your clothing smell good for a short period of time. However I do find this product expensive for what it is

September 27, 2018

Downy Infusion's Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy Infusion's Fabric Softener Amber Blossom smells amazing and makes your clothes smells nice and fresh. Keeps you looking and smelling like Amber Blossom

September 22, 2018

Smells great!

While these seem pricey at first, they are worth it. You don’t have to use the full amount to get the desired scent. I fill up the cup about half of what is recommends, and it works great! I love the way my laundry smells after using it! The scent lasts for awhile also. I’ll keep buying this.

June 28, 2018

I am converted

I never really was a fan of these scent booster beads as I did not seen them as a necessity. However, after using these for the first time, I was proven wrong. These exceeded my expectations.
    The amber blossom scent was not too strong, or too subtle. It was just right. It made the clothing smell great when they came out of the wash. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked. A little also went a long way with this product, so it made it well worth the price paid for it.
    The one downside that I did find is that the smell did not last for a long time, it faded quicker than I wanted it to. That being said I would repurchase because of the ease of use, and the smell of the product. I see these scent booster beads as a necessity now.