Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#26 in Laundry Care

October 25, 2021

I have bought this product again and again

I especially like to use the scent beads when washing towels or when washing my bedding. It refreshes so much more than just detergent alone. I have a sensitivity to certain smells where it gives me an intense headache, but the fresh smells from this product has never done that.

July 29, 2021

Masks the smell of Farm

We work on a farm and I use these in my wash. They cover the smell on our overalls very well. I usually use the turquoise colored ones but I have tried them all.

July 20, 2021

Smells so fresh!

I’ve had trouble with keeping my laundry smelling good for more than three days out of the machine, and this does the trick! I haven’t stopped using unstoppables since the first time I put it in my laundry.

June 09, 2021

Leaves my clothes smelling fresh

I love using these in my wash they keep my clothes smelling fresh for longer. My closet smells amazing and they are not so strong that it is overpowering. I love using these on my sheets and towels especially to keep them feeling like fresh washed for days

April 30, 2021

Love!

I love this product. After doing laundry my house smells amazing. It's like an all in one freshener. My clothes smell great. And the scent lasts. I can wear the same thing twice (given it hasn't gotten dirty) and it smells like it was freshly washed. I'll keep buying and using this one!!

April 16, 2021

Fresh smelling laundry

I love these. The make my laundry smell so good. I really like the blue and the purple ones. A little pricey but definitely worth it. Keeps my laundry smelling fresh for weeks.

October 20, 2020

The only Scent Booster for me

Downy products are my only products to use when I do my laundry. The unstoppable scent booster gives my clothes the ultimate smell for more than 6 weeks.
    My comforters are packed away for months and when I take them out "BAM" the scent is still there.
    Love love this product.

September 01, 2020

Smells fabulous

I was a skeptic at first about trying these. But i was pleasantly surprised after my first try. My clothes came out smelling fresh, and smelled fresh when I removed those same clothes out of my drawer to wear Days later. I am hooked. I have tried several different smells and I will continue to purchase and use regularly

1.0/5

August 07, 2020

Dépense inutile

Il y a un moment que je voulais essayer ce nouveau produit qui semblait révolutionnaire, mais malheureusement j'ai été extrêmement déçue. Oui le linge sens très bon lorsque qu'on le sort de la laveuse mais l'odeur ne reste pas sur les vêtements. Il faut en mettre une bonne quantité, ce qui fait qu'une bouteille ne dure pas longtemps. Il est aussi très cher, j'ai attendue un bon spécial pour l'acheter. De bien belle promesse pour si peu.

June 17, 2020

It works great, but ingredients are concerning

Smells great and stays on laundry for a long time afterwards, even bedding, but looking at the ingredient list seems concerning. It seems they are not disclosing all ingredients and are very vague. I've used some more natural fabric softener that works just as good, with all ingredients listed on the bottle.