Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#27 in Laundry Care

September 20, 2018
    Alabama, United States

forever fresh

Downy unstoppables in wash scent boosters smell great! Not too overpowering but lasts from wash to wear or up to 12 weeks! So easy to use too just shake in however much you want

September 17, 2018

Refreshing and long lasting!!

I didnt think these actually would make a difference in smell or how long it lasted. I was so surprised to smell my laundry and it smelled AMAZING!! I washed my whole house with the beads after that. I wont ever go back to bot using these!!

August 20, 2018
    Florida, United States

Beyond fresh

I am totally addicted to the downy unstoppables.o have tried all the scents and i love them all.they are so easy to use.no dryer sheets to toss away. The scent literally lasts for weeks after the items are washed.I smell great all day long when wearing my clothes

2.8/5

August 17, 2018

Works great but leaves a film on my clothes

It definitely made my clothes smell good, however it also left an annoying oily film that made me feel like my clothes needed to be washed once again.

August 15, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Smells Amazing!

I recently tried DOWNY UNSTOPABLES it has really been a game changer i donw have to wait for my washer to hit the rinse cycle any longer to add softner. They are so easy to use just simply pour some beads into your washer when putting in your clothes & thats it. Clothes came out smelling great & honestly every time i grab a clean shirt or any other clothing i can still smell it. It dont wear off quickly like other clothing softners. Definetly recommend

August 15, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Downy Unstoppables

i will continue to buy this product. All the scents are amazing and long lasting. These are so easy to use and leave clothes smelling fresh after a week or more.

Unstopable

Downy unstoppable fabric boosters leave my clothes fresh and soft. The scent is not too strong yet strong enough to last throughout the day. I use these in my vacuum canister as well to leave a fresh scent throughout the house. I highly recommend this .

Michigan, United States

My clothes smell so good!

I am so happy with this product. It makes my clothes smell great! Doesnt leave residue on my clothes and they come out smelling fresh and clean for days.

Pennsylvania, United States

Love love love

I love the way these little tiny beads can give so much scent, i haven’t had to buy any extra fabric softener because my clothes still come out smelling fresh, they are also easy to use

August 12, 2018

Sent for weeks

I was a little skeptical about using these beads in my wash. How can they possibly last for a week. Not possible!! Well to my disbelief YES YES YES they did. I had to use a little more than recommend but well worth it. I even put some in my defuser. Love it..