Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#27 in Laundry Care

July 20, 2021

Smells so fresh!

I’ve had trouble with keeping my laundry smelling good for more than three days out of the machine, and this does the trick! I haven’t stopped using unstoppables since the first time I put it in my laundry.

June 09, 2021

Leaves my clothes smelling fresh

I love using these in my wash they keep my clothes smelling fresh for longer. My closet smells amazing and they are not so strong that it is overpowering. I love using these on my sheets and towels especially to keep them feeling like fresh washed for days

April 30, 2021

Love!

I love this product. After doing laundry my house smells amazing. It's like an all in one freshener. My clothes smell great. And the scent lasts. I can wear the same thing twice (given it hasn't gotten dirty) and it smells like it was freshly washed. I'll keep buying and using this one!!

April 16, 2021

Fresh smelling laundry

I love these. The make my laundry smell so good. I really like the blue and the purple ones. A little pricey but definitely worth it. Keeps my laundry smelling fresh for weeks.

October 20, 2020

The only Scent Booster for me

Downy products are my only products to use when I do my laundry. The unstoppable scent booster gives my clothes the ultimate smell for more than 6 weeks.
    My comforters are packed away for months and when I take them out "BAM" the scent is still there.
    Love love this product.

September 01, 2020

Smells fabulous

I was a skeptic at first about trying these. But i was pleasantly surprised after my first try. My clothes came out smelling fresh, and smelled fresh when I removed those same clothes out of my drawer to wear Days later. I am hooked. I have tried several different smells and I will continue to purchase and use regularly

January 09, 2020

Downy Unstopable in wash scent boosters

The Downy Unstopable in wash scent boosters smell great, and they truly do work for weeks, I especially like it for bedding. You can purchase as COSTCO but only one of the scents is available there.

September 19, 2019
    New York, United States

all day clean scent

The scent is very fresh, clean, long lasting, and strong! I put a few in my dryer and it makes everything smell great for a week. I also add a few to my wax melts and it fills my home with a clean scent

August 28, 2019

I absolutely love this product love the smell

This product is amazing I love the smell of my laundry after I use them the only thing is they dont last very long I wish they came on pod form like laundry detergent but scent booster instead that way there I wouldn't feel the need to keep adding more to each load either then that my favourite part of doing laundry with this is that I get to smell the laundry after especially when I wash my blankets with them

May 14, 2019

I buy only this product.

I love the smell of it on my clothes. My clothes always smells fresh and clean even after a few days of sitting in my closet or drawers. My son will not wear any clothes that does not smell like unstoppables.